Work attitude of Thais

Just so everyone knows. Its just not Thais.

Tonight at a Sunbway in the USA around 6:45 p.m. My Kids and I are standing in front of the counter for 5-10 minutes and nobody is at the location. An older woman comes up behind me and says"

Go over there, The Subs are better at M &M. After my mouth open wide and disbelief she repeated? If I was you, I go there. The Cuban subs are delicious" What is more shocking the woman is wearing a Subway shirt and is an employee!

M& M has a deli across from them. Why would she do that? I have to believe cause she was lazy.

I explained? I was not interested in a Cuban sandwich. I wanted Subway? She then said ? Suit herself.? I asked the older woman? Why would you do that? Subway is the best. You don?t know, how good they are, till you

go 6 months without one.? I then explained that I?m trying to get Subways into Thailand and all I get to do is stare at the sandwich on brochure? Talk about Subway to potential owners but not eat one. Have even had people call me..pleading to get a Subway into Thailand, they wanted A Subwaych so bad"

She said she was joking before. ?I always tell people that to get a reaction? Told her it wasn?t funny. What?s your name? You should be fired? No response but the younger employee who has a pierce eye is with her, then goes into the booth and waits on me.

The younger girl is helpful. Around 20 minutes later, The older woman comes out to the counter and tells a man and younger guy the same thing. ? Go there? while pointing. The man says ? I?ve never had Subway.

Always heard they were delicious. I like to try it?

After that, two older women come up?she repeated it. They thanked her and walked away. She did not try to stop them and seemed happy.

I left then so don't know, if this continue.

If I was the owner, would of fired her on the spot. I've already wrote to the regional Salews Mgr who I talk with everyday. she imay learn a lesson on being a comedian.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] but I just wanted to know how many new projects actually need managing in IT in Thailand ? [/color]

I have no idea. You should know by now that I am not in Thailand.

Here in the USA, in my area any how, there are always need for a good IT people who can manage projects. We specialize in managing projects for government projects and my company has always been looking for ones who can fit the profile.

Cheers!

Archived