Big Breasted Thai Women

phiketpete

There was an article about this (or something similar) in today's Nation as well, it was kinda cryptic to read, but talked about how some health official is calling for Thailand to apply its expertise in bra-making to make bras more appropriate to the local population. And then went on to say that wearing bras made for European women may be leading to breast "deformities" among Thai women (that is the exact word they used).

I hearby offer my services to assist the women of Thailand attain larger boosie sizes. I am prepared to follow up this work with a rigourous checking regime and will not stop until satisfactory enhancements have been noticed on a nation-wide scale. Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

Cheers

Jaga

Hi,

[color:"red"] on to say that wearing bras made for European women may be leading to breast "deformities" among Thai women (that is the exact word they used). [/color]

It is in today's Bangkokpost also.

I have a hard time believing that the bras will deform the breasts, unless they are so ill-fitted and if they are so ill-fitted and the women keep on wearing them, they deserve the deformities.

Now, many Thais will believe anything. IMO, it sounds like they wanted to promote bra making (Thai brand) than anything else.

A few of my friends, when we were at Thammsart, were told by their parents that if men touch their breasts, they will sag. Actually, it was to prevent us from dating and stayed pure but some of us really believed our parents.

Mind you, this was over 30 yrs. ago, but many Thai mentality on certain things, has not changed much.

Cheers!

I have a hard time believing that the bras will deform the breasts, unless they are so ill-fitted and if they are so ill-fitted and the women keep on wearing them, they deserve the deformities.

Now, many Thais will believe anything. IMO, it sounds like they wanted to promote bra making (Thai brand) than anything else.

This kind of reminds me of the Japanese government's attempt to protect its local snowboard industry several years back by claiming that it was justified in prohibiting the importation of foreign snowboards because Japanese snow was so unique that injuries would occur if anything other than a Japanese made snowboard was used on Japanese snow. ::

This kind of reminds me of the Japanese government's attempt to protect its local snowboard industry several years back by claiming that it was justified in prohibiting the importation of foreign snowboards because Japanese snow was so unique that injuries would occur if anything other than a Japanese made snowboard was used on Japanese snow. ::

Now you're kidding, right? :: Never read that before.

Archived