A little Pattaya bar history

ZMAN Z28

Just thinking about the old days in Pattaya about 9 years ago. Just seeing if anyone is up on some of the old history in Pattaya. What is the previous name of the Supergirls A go go on Soi Diamond? and the bar next to it was the number 2 of the same name, that used to do the pussy shows ie. razor blades, darts etc etc... On the wall outside the entrance was a painting of a girl that said "Go Orgy Go"

ZMAN Z28

umm!! well i was there 9 years ago ..do you remember the GRACE BAR opposite carousel bar !! its now called starlight bar ..It was packed with arabs every night till 5am .. you could hardly get a seat .its so sad now a shadow of it self and nearly empty!! the arabs are not allowed into thailand... and business is so bad,,, ::

If I remember it was Caligula (think that's how it's spelled). Me and my friends were pretty much regulars there. The owner/mamasan was named Toi. She was quite a character, when we showed up alot of times she'd close the bar early, and we'd all head over to Marine, then the hotel to party. Seemed like she had a crush on one of our friends.

Yes that would have been Caligula aka "Caligula Orgy Club". It was there already in 1982 on my first trip to Pattaya. This was a rather small gogo, much smaller than Super Girl. The other Caligula came later, maybe around 90-92. I'm not sure of the name but it could have been something like "Caligula Palace".

regards

ALHOLK

You would be correct. Around 93-94, I barfined the mamason my last time there it was called Cailigula. Don't remember her name, but she had big tits, and was mid 20's. I was a regular there whenever I was in town, and she remembered me and took good care of me. I'd love to run into her again just to say hello.

ZMAN Z28

As I recall next ot Caligula was Baby Agogo 2. It started out as 1 shophouse and was later expanded to 2. What is now Super Baby was Baby Agogo 1 and the last was Bably Agog 3 that was located south of Marine Bar. The German guy, Lotar who owned them was kicked out of the Country some time ago. I think he is in Malaysia now. Baby 3 was, I think the peak for Pattaya Gogo bars in the late 80's

Archived