Getting a double entry Tourist Visa in Cambodia.

tomx2

How diffcult is it getting a double entry Tourist Visa from the Thai Consulate in Cambodia?

Is it purely up to that Thai immigration officer processing your visa.

Has any member here been rejected? If so Why?

If I had a Double entry from the US would that help my chances?

Thanks.

Tom.

A double entry tourist visa shouldn't be any problem to obtain, especially if you're from the US or the EU.

Me and a friend got ours last month without any problems whatsoever. We even got ours free... don't know why but the official charge is 15 dollars per entry.

When you arrive at the embassy compound you have to leave some kind of identification card in order to enter (I left my thai driver's license and my friend his Swedish one). Be sure to get to the embassy before 11 am because that's when they stop accepting applications.

There seems to be conflicting information about this topic. Check out www.bangkokmouth.com ... click on "Need a Visa."

The last time I got a double entry tourist visa in Laos (Nov 2001), I was told that, next time, I would have to show a Thai bank account, which I now have.

I'll be in need of a new visa in March. I'd like to visit Singapore; but some people are saying that consequtive tourist visas are no longer issued by Thai consulates in SE Asia.

I need some oral surgery which I plan to have done at the Dental Hospital on Soi 49. I'll obtain the necessary paperwork from the surgeon so that I can get a 3 month, type-O, non-immigrant visa.

Apologies if I am just being dim but whats the advatage of applying for a Tourist visa. If you are from the US can you not get a 60 day visa on arrival in Thailand? I was under the impression that if you qualify you can re-enter as many times as you want.

Apologies if I am just being dim but whats the advatage of applying for a Tourist visa. If you are from the US can you not get a 60 day visa on arrival in Thailand? I was under the impression that if you qualify you can re-enter as many times as you want.
Visa free entry is for 30 days if you are from the US and only 15 days for some countries.

A tourist visa allows entry by air for those with exit travel planned later than 30 days. Airline may refuse to bring you here if you do not have a visa and exit travel ticket within the visa free entry period.

If you qualify you may re-enter as many times as you want. But you may not qualify if you do this so often that it appears you are not a tourist.

Archived