Electric Blue, New GoGo Pattaya

Sarisin

Its owned by Andy formerly partner in Doll House and he has used many of their winning concepts. Interesting seeing virually every other GoGo bar owner in the same place at the same time as many had come to wish Andy good luck and peep a view at what could be taking some of their customers

Not just customers there does seem to be a lot of 'poaching' of girls aswell. Living Doll 1 & 2 seemed to pick up most of the quality from Vixens (which is a shadow of its former self) & a lot of Dollhouse girls followed Ken to his new bars.

It will be interesting to see what impact Electric Blue has on the current Go-Go rankings. Unfortunately I left Pattaya yesterday so wont be able to give my views til March. ::

Sarasin - I dont think its the same guy. This is the guy that owned and ran Dollhouse up until few months ago with Daryl.

Many of the staff have jumped ship from other bars for sure and I think Dollhouse took a bit hit when Andy moved as they were severly lacking in the girlie department last night.

Cheers

Am looking foward to a visit next weekend. One first thought is that don't you think Andy is about one month too late in opening? Surely he has missed a lot of potential holiday buisiness.

Any idea where he is getting his girls from? I would have thought that the good ones from Dolls would move but it seems like Ken at LD has nabbed all the best ones.

Nice and accurate report SingaporeSteve... I was also there saturday night for the private party and of course last night to organise the Nanapong Dance Contest.

Another aspect to Andy's new bar which hasn't quite been finished yet, is that there will be at the rear of the gogo, a new restaurant which overlooks the sea. The restaurant will be of the Hard Rock ilk serving burgers steaks ribs etc and from first impressions looks as though it will be impressive. You can access the restaurant either through the gogo or via a separate enterance.

I'm not sure where Andy has got most of his girls from, but I can concur that there are a number that have definitely made it to my "To do list" :D

Sounds like it will be totally finished and up and running in time for my visit first week of Feb, will update u all then.

HHHmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn the uniforms on the dek serves sound pretty good must get some more film for my camera...

Fredro if u read this will u be around first week Feb?

Uniformguy

I sure will!! My visa expires on Feb 1st, but I'll try to get an extension until mid-February when I'm planning a visa run with a friend of mine.

Let me know where and when and I'll be there.

Fredro

Archived