Bosnich gets the boot at Chelsea

gobbledonk

I don't blame Chelsea.

It sure is sad for Bosnich, but he's certainly also the only one to blame.

He's getting old and there will be a long suspension waiting for him.

Chelsea doesn't have time to wait for him, they must look for a replacement.

Goodluck to Bosnich.

LG,

I take your point, but its difficult to reconcile this outcome with the golden future Bosnich seemed to have laid out in front of him when he left Oz. Football seems to chew some players up and spit them out - Maradonna being the classic example. That said, the players with the big reps all face much the same pressures, so I guess it comes down to strength of character.

No sympathy here either. Not a shadow of his former self.

I still have nightmares about that soft second goal he let Iran score to rob us of a spot in the World Cup.

Can't see us getting to Germany in 2006 either.

Sad, sad, sad ...

You certainly should qualify for Germany as the winner of The Oceania group goes straight through to the finals. No play off this time against the likes of Uruguay.

I would also like to echo the sentiment that Bosnich is a wanker. I wouldn't mind trying to get depressed on 40k per week.

Cheers

Please don't ever say that filthy "U" word. May the spit and shit of a thousand camels rain down on that sewer of sin.

So the Aussies have a great chance of qualifying for the World Cup for the first time since 1974. Let's hope all of our European "stars" will be generous enough to play for country and can endure the stress and discomfort of flying business class!

Gotta agree with Roppongi on this one - the Uruguayans are a tragedy. Like a lot of South American countries, they have nothing but a football team : I can accept that this leads to a degree of passion, but some of their fans were a disgrace.

Admittedly, the media used camera angles to make the crowd look bigger, but where was the fucking security ? If we need to send a detachment of the SASR everywhere to look after our highly-paid Socceroos next time, its gonna get expensive.

Archived