"I go dance now" revisited

Rov,

You might not agree with this advice but I used to find who i thought was the prettiest girl in the bar and decided i wanted her no matter what. What i have learned over the years is that yes you have to be attracted to her but the key is if she is interested in you. It doesn't matter how pretty she is, if she is not interested in you, you aren't going to have a good time.

My best times are with girls that i am attracted to but also they show an interest in you. You will find your temporary dream girl when both of these factors are in play. Her behavior and interest level towards you should decide whether you like her or not given she meets your attractiveness criteria....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By and large I would agree. That is why I am a beer bar kind of guy.

Just something about this one I gotta try. I would also go against my usual rule of LT only. I have low expectations but high interest. If I ever actually hung around her bar I am sure I would find her free. It is more of a game now. She waves to me when I come in. Kind of funny really.

Dream girl? No way. Just joking around about that.

The BGs I remember most have not been the most beautiful as you say. SOme of the best have been far from it in fact. I am not the a hunt for the stunner type. A jovial and interesting interplay does a lot more for me. I guess that is why I like playing darts with a 5 rather than just sit in a go-go with a 9.

Wiseone.

this may be true,but it depends on the circumstanes in the bar.

i used to frequent a Go-Go which had 6 dancers at 3pm,in this case you never really had time to talk to the girls.

dance to 2 songs,rest for 2 songs.

but at 10pm,30 girls dancing,a girl would dance for 3-5 songs and then have a good rest.

but not really a problem for me.

i am boring and use the same places and repeat the same girls.

rarely do i take anyone new,so i don't need the time to 'chat them up'.

I seldom if ever go for the "stunner." I am usually happier with a decent looker with a nice personality. I tend to look for the girl that is a little timid, maybe the dek serve or a waitress, and see what developes. The performance is usually the same, and the end result is certainly the same. :) I also find these girls are less apt to demand outrageous sums. I've met a lot of nice girls like this, and had a lot of good times as well, also avoided a lot of problems!

During my trips in March I probably bar fined more girls from beer bars than go go's this time, it was just the way it worked out I suppose and I met some really nice girls as well this way. :)

One beer bar I was in only had a bar fine at the weekends (Bus Stop on Soi 4).

Thaipan

Archived