Cobra Gold has started

Flashermac

Hey please dont worry...I was there 2 days ago ...They are well behaved and infact not many usa around...so dont worry i chatted to a usa police mp girl sge was lovely.. Incase ya want to know many bars close at 3am !! so its good..1 advice pattaya seems hotter weathere wise than bangkok..

>Expect prices to be higher until they leave

The military guys are generally sticking to the walking street area especially near Big Willies. Head to north Pattaya and you'll be hard pressed to spot one. Pattaya so quiet at moment that prices cannot really go up. Quality of girls defintely gone down hill though compared to BKK.

I saw a bunch of those numb nutted chuckle fucks in Tony Bar last night. Came in, acted like beligerant assholes, gropped, ordered beers, then left laughing as the drinks came, bunch of puffed up pricks in my opinion, probably Marines...

Says Old Hippie:

I saw a bunch of those numb nutted chuckle fucks in Tony Bar last night. Came in, acted like beligerant assholes, gropped, ordered beers, then left laughing as the drinks came, bunch of puffed up pricks in my opinion, probably Marines...

Go on OH, tell us how you really feel.... :neener:

Since when have they started teaching officers to think?? ::

Just came back from a tour round the area today, last night was dead in pattaya, not many military types round, just the usual scraggly fellows and a few tourist couples. Oh and the obligatory morons on bikes too big for them with no helmets, and if you coloured Yanks are reading, pull your heads in and act like grownups!! :p

Quality is definitely poor round the bars, not that it bothers me. Cobra Gold, Today they were all jumping out of transport planes near the Chinese Temple out back of Pattaya, could see them trying to hide and move through the fields as they landed.

Roads are very quiet round Pattaya, but main highway is its usual fuked up mess of belching trucks and insane pickup drivers.. :banghead: :banghead:

"saw a bunch of those numb nutted chuckle fucks in Tony Bar last night. Came in, acted like beligerant assholes, gropped, ordered beers, then left laughing as the drinks came, bunch of puffed up pricks in my opinion, probably Marines... "

great reply.

mirrors my experiences whenever i have had the misfortune to be in Thailand at the same time.

Archived