NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

K-man just informed me the new seasons game is up and ready to start, I started a league ready for everyone to join,

you can go to premierleague.com

look for the fantasy football link and get your team ready,

The league is called npf and the code you need to join is racha@opl_103873

Players from last year can use the same passwords to log in to their own team, if a new player then you need to register a team first and then join the league,

Holiday prizes will be annouced tomorrow as got to run just now soi 33 is calling !!!

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All new players are welcome, :hug:

So far since getting the game started yesterday I have talked to a few of the last years players and every one is keen to get their teams started up and entered ready for the first game kick off on August 16th, I see Bangkok Phil and Pom Michael have got their teams up and running already, good luck guys !! :up: its free transfers till the first game so you can play around with your team selection till then with out losing any points, after that you get one free transfer per round, All additional transfers made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total.

The last 2 years I have sponsored the game donating a holiday to Racha island, Phuket, The prize consisted of accommodation, breakfast and scuba diving valued at over 10,000 baht, The last two winners were Arsenal supporters Frog Patrol and K-Man, They both have been busy and still are yet to go down there to claim the prize though it is waiting there for them when they get there, This year surely an Arsenal supporter can not win it again !! :cussing:

This year I will also provide a prize and would like to ask any one else if they can donate something to the prize pool to make the game more interesting and so we can have runner up prizes for second / third and so on depending on what we can get donated to the prize pool, Something small is ok maybe something from the company you work for a bag or a shirt, an old girlfriend you have no further use for or what ever, :devil: get your thinking caps on and arses in to gear and come up with some ideas !! :help:

OPTIONAL SIDE BET; The optional side bet is exactly that ?? optional ?? so if you want to play for free its possible as well, to have a chance to win the prizes though you need to pay the optional side bet. I have talked to a few guys off the board already that are going to play and everyone thought instead of putting in 500 baht each like the last two years to go to the winner we could this year put in 1,000 baht and have a first ,second or even a third prize with cash, or maybe just cash for first prize of half the total pool and the other of the half cash pool goes towards paying for a party at the end of the football season when we hand out the prizes to the winner , :beer: So please lets have some in put from everyone on this so we can decide the best way to do it,

THIS YEARS PRIZE, ::

The trip leaves from Chalong bay Phuket and returns you to Chalong Bay Phuket (you have to find your own way to Phuket)

3 Nights Air-Con Accommodation for 2 people at Ban Raya resort,???..Value?..5,700 baht

Breakfast x 3 for 2 people at Ban Raya resort,???????????????........???..900 baht

Return Boat transfers for 2 people Phuket-Racha island-Phuket,???????..???2,000 baht

2 Dive Introduction Dive course for 2 people??????????????????.......?5,000 baht

TOTAL PRIZE VALUED AT ???????????????????..???..??13,600 baht

The web site you can see the prize info on http://www.rayadivers.com

Direct link to the Dive prize info Intro Dive

Direct link to info on the prize accommodation Ban Raya resort

Ban Raya

GOOD LUCK :up: and lets have some ideas from you all !!

The Bhat_Man Barrel will of course be donated as a prize at the end of year function. :beer:

Been trying to lay my hands on a cute Carlsberg girl to donate but rumour has it that you have them all locked up in your garage Racha :devil:

DONT FORGET THE POMPEY PREDICTOR AS WELL GUYS :up:

Racha......help

i clicked on your premierleague.com link.

but i saw nothing about "fantasy football link"

did find a place where i filled in all my details,but would not accept my details and i never saw any list of players.......help.

Sayjaan,

When you go the the start page at premier league.com you will see a green menu bar on the left side, there are 12 choices on the menu, the third one from bottom is called GAME ON, Under game on is another menu with 4 choices and you click on the second one FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE, That will then open a new page, You will see another link PLAY NOW you click on that and you will have opened the page to put in your user name and password if you are signed up already but as you are a new user you will have to register a username and password, once you have done that it will guide you through setting up your team name, color of your team strip, then you will get to the stage to pick your players do not worry what players you pick right now as you can change them for free up till August 16th, Once your team is picked then you need to click on the link my leagues and request to join npf and then you will need the code in the first post to be able to join our league, hope I explained it easy enough for you if you have trouble get back to me,

Funnily enough, I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago.

Seems strange that the champions arent the team to kick off the league season. Never noticed it before, has this happened in previous seasons?

At least this year I cant sell Zola and cost myself about 80 odd points! ::

But, I have no doubt, there will be someone I will find to sign in time for a scoring drought, red mist, bad form and being hooked at 59 minutes or some injury :cussing:

I see they have changed the selection process. Much easier than last year. Nice to see they have made it easy for newbies - maybe too easy - by listing a top 40 performers from last year as a choice on the drop down menu.

But who will choose any Chelsea players just now - it seems like a coach load is being linked to them every day and just as many going out. Just as well the free transfers are here for a couple of weeks.

A few surprises on the transfer fee market though. Amoruso ( Blackburn ) at 6.5M ! They just bought him for about 1.5. :: I wonder who the new bargains will be - somebody tell me please !!!!!!

I have my quota of Chelsea players already, trouble is to know who will get a game regulary with Chelsea, It seems the money is not going far when you pick your team this year, I feel a bit like Arsene Wenger must feel right now with not enough cash to spend.

For injuries someone posted this link last year its a good one and it updates daily, I have not seen a better web site for injury reports than this one, physioroom

Archived