NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the problem can not be fixed try to enter a new team if you like and I can delete the old one, No idea what you are doing wrong as the site is working ok, if you enter a new team you may need to use a different email address from the original one you used,

There are problems with the login page, the rest of the site is working ok though, they should sort it out soon, if you are logged in already you will not notice any problems, if you use your own pc when you get logged in save the MY TEAM page in your favourites then you will not get this problem any more,

I couldn't get in earlier either today - traffic?

Has anyone managed to find even a hint of a bargain yet? They seem to have closed off every possibility already. For example, I thought about Tim Howard possibly usurping Barthez as United's goalkeeper and got all excited. I logged, expecting a bargain price and he was £6.5m!

Yeah, obviously the people behind this game "know their LWs from their RWs", unlike mr. Houllier :cussing:. Even players who spent good chunks of last season injured have been priced by the projected potential, making bargain-spotting a real task :doah:. However, there's still an average of 6.5M squids to spend per player, so putting up a competitive side should be accomplishable. Best of luck gentlemen, I sure wish the season would get underway already! :beer:

Archived