What do you call the girls....

dvarpala

Following an interesting discussion elsewhere on the board, I wondered what everyone thought.

Please read the following thread before answering...and watch out, the order of the questions is a bit iffy...

Whores

1-4). How do you feel about the following words ?

5).How do you refer to the girls that work in the beerbars etc. ?

Just curious, that's all !

:devil::beer::devil:

Put simply, because I f*cked up the poll, and I don't think you can edit a poll after it has been posted - only the text that accompanies it. No attempt to influence the answers, I assure you !

I think the OK / Not OK answers are a bit screwy as well.

:doah:

Sorry, but thanks for letting me know. :up: ( I've put a warning in the accompanying text )

:devil::beer::devil:

Guest lazyphil

I wonder if any bgs read this?--we could pose the same question--what do you call a punter?--a stinking, chain smoking, fat, sweaty, drunk fellow :: :grinyes:

I wonder if any bgs read this?--we could pose the same question--what do you call a punter?--a stinking, chain smoking, fat, sweaty, drunk fellow

Right on, Phil. I'm all for unleashing the name calling on one or two of my fellow board members. Trouble is, 'cunts' are a *useful* item, whilst said individuals are not.

I'm sure the girls do, indeed, have some nasty Thai words for punters as a group. I have no problem with that.

Archived