Pre Menstrual..............Insanity........HELP

sidsanuk

thalenoi said:

I do wonder if this has something to do with the Thai education system or some part of thai society.

Hi thalenoi,

I think you are over complicating it. Women (or some women at least) are just like that the world over. They will fly off the handle for no reason. Maybe PMS comes into it. I don't really believe it doesn't exist.:dunno:

Take it or.....take it. :banghead:

Khwai :help::beer:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PMS can be real bad for some women, both physically and mentally. Despite the advice from the "sages" below, would really try to find another solution than the "tough" approach. One option you *might* like to explore is the "long acting" contraceptive. This is one shot every six months, which might relieve some of the mood swings. Other than that? Do what men have been doing for centuries: keep your head down and your mouth shut...LOL(ish).

-j-

Old Hippie said:

One night she tried it again and I threw her ass out! Been alone ever since, true, depressing at times, but at least I don't have to whine about PMS!

Great role model you are hippie, who's cooking your dinner tonight? :D For whats its worth my ex-beast suffered from PMT (permanant menstual tension) and gee i am happy to be divorced and going to BKK next month :up:

>>>Do what men have been doing for centuries: keep your head down and your mouth shut...LOL(ish).<<<

and having a nice old barney once a while can be rather liberating as well. ::

I had a wife like this, and discovered she was taking a pill called Diane 35.

The side effects from this are pretty severe.

It was originally designed as a acne drug and is presrcibed that way in Aus, but man the side effects are severe and here it is very commonly used.

See if this is part of the reason.

The second suggestion is she used to take Rose Hip stuff, some natural herb, which did help!

JB

Hamokhamok said:

Just ask her

I suppose a shag is out of the question then????

Be near the door when you say it and be ready to run.

LOL. Do I presume that you have never been on the receiving end of the wrath of a 45Kg TG ball of energy. Man it's a sight to behold.....avoid..... :-))

Sid

HIGH THAIED said:

If she's not taking anything, there are many products on the market to ease the symptoms for her.

My g/f went through the usual thing a few days ago. Took a pill, and hour later she was fine for the duration.

HT

What are the pills your GF uses?

Sid

Old Hippie.

LOL. Sound advice mate. Time to be tough. Stand up and be counted. All that good stuff. Only trouble is...........I love her to bits and would not chuck her out for ..........all the BGs in Nana :-) Loves sucks huh :-)

Sid

Archived