Pre Menstrual..............Insanity........HELP

sidsanuk

I had a woman pull that crap with me before, I put her ass the hell out! I won't stand for it! Men have our issues as well, and we don't try and play the marytr game, or blame it on PMS or hormones...try letting a man blame a violent outburst on somethin hormonal...no way, so why should women...fuck PMS all a crock of shit...tell her to knock it off or you'll replace her toot sweet! and then do it...maybe parade a woman or 3 by her when she tries this shit and say "see, she/they don't have it, and they get it on with each other, like your sister and your best friend, now get your ass in the kitchen..." don't be afraid to be a man! If god wanted to have you understand the female monthly, he'd have made you a man...women have this because they deserve it! Don't let them make you suffer!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few ideas, take 'em for what their worth.

First, I'm really happy you've found someone so wonderful. I know how you feel; I've got an awesome keeper here too.

I'm not sure just how "legit" PMS really is. I tend to believe they are suffering. I do know that it offers an irresistable opportunity for women to do what comes "oh so naturally" for them--being a bitch. So, you may want to show a reasonable and "calm" sympathy. You don't want to be a cold-hearted bastard. Some women feel a great deal of guilt over the way they act. On the other hand, you don't want to coddle them, and over-pamper them. After all, regardless of their physical discomfort or hormonal whatever, they are still responsible for their actions. I would remind her of this too. If a guy doesn't cum for a long time, and has excess testosterone and sperm in him, is he justified if he commits rape? If a man is angry, does he have the right to hit a woman? The principle is the same. You may want to remind her that you don't yell at her when you feel like it, and even though you sympathize with her discomfort, she is still responsible for her actions. Then you may want to suggest she get help by consulting a physician. I'd then remind her that you are on her side, but you will not accept her bad behavior.

If, after a few months, the medicines/diet/exercise changes don't work, you might want to try something. I don't mean to be coarse--I'm serious about this. I would suggest maybe getting out of the house for a few days--no joke. Stay at friends, or at a hotel. I'm not talking about an angry moment between you and your love. I'm not talking about using this against her as a weapon, but rather to maintain long-term happiness. It may not sound realistic, but if it's really as bad as you make it sound, I would strongly encourage you to consider this as one possible alternative.

Consider this: If your woman had to wake up early in the morning, and you snored really loudly, it would be the thoughtful thing for you to go sleep in another room. If your woman had tons of cosmetics all over the bathroom counter, the thoughtful thing would be for her to buy a second counter for YOUR stuff only. Not trying to be selfish, it's just the thoughtful thing to do. Also, many long-time married couples may want to go to bed at different times. One may want to stay up and read, and not want to keep the other one awake because of bright lights. It really can be the thoughtful thing to do. I remember seeing old movies (almost exclusively British) where the couple slept in seperate rooms, but they got along nicely. In the same way, avoiding her for 2 or 3 days may be a genuinely workable alternative. Besides, couples can use a few days apart, here and there, and I can't think of a better time, hehehe.

My ex-bit, uh, ex-wife was a PMSer. Shoulda left the house; no reason for me to put up with that.

I once asked my current galpal about PMS, and pain, and she told me a hilariously funny story. She said she use to have very painful cramping. Then she read a book by a female Thai (think a doctor). The woman recommended that during the next painful time, the woman masturbate until orgasm, then the pain will go away forever. My galpal said she tried it. Her next painful cycle, she diddled herself to climax and claims the pains never returned. I asked her if any "follow-up" treatment was required (hinting that I wanted to know if she masturbates). A resounding "NO" was her reply.

Again, even if she is overstating the discomfort in an excuse to be a bitch, I would advise against being mean and intemperate. Just my two cents worth.

Good luck :up:

LWB,

No more Oparah and "Dr" Phil for you dude! Key flaw here in your thinking, you are trying to be rationa/logicall with something that is not known for rational/ logical thinking, but emotional, during a time when they are (allegedly) biologically/hormonally less capable of rational/ logical thought (if that is even possible).

Leaving the house once in awhile is a good idea, but every month? Gets expensive dude, and will be the source of future problems. If done, it needs to be presented as a punishment for her actions, plain and simple. It also needs to be used as a warning that her out bursts are unacceptable, and if they continue you will leave premanently. There is no need to put up with this crap!

For years, women were "quietly denied" certain jobs in society simply because of this PMS crap. Police work, firefighter, soldier, fighter pilot etc...I'd love to see a defense presented on the basis the officer had PMS and was not thinking properly or a fighter pilot unable to compleate the mission because of "women's problems" or a PMS case in a missle silo. No, not trying to make jokes here, stating facts. Women want it every which way, equallity, but reserve the right to be a bitch at will "for reasons you bastard men don't understand..." Fuck that shit, put your foot down, either the PMS goes, of she goes! It will only get worse if un treated, give an inch, they will take a mile! Again, not joking here, serious! :banghead:

At first I couldn't believe you were serious, but if you insist, then "okay", you're serious. How sad.

If I believed PMS was completely contrived, of course I'd agree with you. It would be a large-scale Conspiracy of Silence on behalf of women against men. But that's one conspiracy theory I just don't buy. I don't beleive that female doctors and female pharmaceutical chemists go along with this conspiracy with all the other women just so they can all takes drugs once a month and treat men harshly. I believe there is a physiological basis for this.

However, as I said in my earlier post, I don't hold that such physical discomfort justifies their behavior. I still have some sympathy for them though. I wouldn't want to bleed every month, retain water, have severe cramps, etc...

I agree with you one one major thing, they are definitely irrational. I don't always expect positive results, just as I wouldn't expect a child to reationally deal with eating his veggies or going to bed earlier than wanted. Hence, the possible end to the relationship.

I try to be firm, but compassionate. After all, their problems are genuine, and besides, what goes around comes around.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Later, :up:

For all the reasons you stated about the physical problems of "PMS" I would say if true, then there would be medical justification to deny women certain privilidges. Such as driving, flying, or any sensitive or critical function. For the longest time, we kept women out of Missle silos for this reason.

Of course the feminists bitch that they want equality. to Which I say they can't have it both ways. You are either allowed to be a Pmsy bitch and cry about it, in which case you should be treated like an irrational child. Or, you are equal and able to deal with the bio functions of your body. So if they want across the board equality, then they can suck it up and shut up. As for sympathy, try telling a woman how you feel when you don't get sexual release for a long time...see if she cares! You want sympathy, try a dictionary somewhere between shit and syphillis...

As I stated before, men suffer from this as well, we have to deal with them during this time. The more excuses or sympathy you show them only serves to empower them and reenforce this bad behavior. You have to let them know there are serious consequences for their behavior and actions. You have to draw a hard line, or you will forever be suffering, on day PMS, the next day Pre PMS and then POST PMS...they really have a scam going. Trouble today is, women want to be men, and there bodies respond negatively to it...

Bottom line here, if women want to pull this shit and have it be accepted, then they have to be treated as any other person with a mental illness or personality disorder, and that means paying the consequences for their actions.

Hi OH,

Wow.....you really are serious with all this?

Have a little compassion, dude. You think they want to feel that way on purpose? They don't call it the 'womans curse' for nothing. You think it is all a scam made up just to make you feel bad? ::

It's a very real thing, and telling those 'fucking feminist bitches' to shut their fucking mouths, or leave home, might be a very real reason you are having so many problems in the romance department. Just a guess on my part. ::

PS..I only say this, because it seems to me you have some serious negative issues towards woman in general. While I can understand you being bitter due to recent experiences, I cannot help hearing a very bitter attitude towards them, and a general lack of respect. I can only hope your recent bad experiences do not leave you with this anger forever.

HT

<Hmm, next time you get sick, will your girlfriend/wife be justified in moving out of the house because you are unpleasant to be around? Or better, asking you to leave until you are back to normal?>

The next time? The next time? If you will carefully examine what I wrote, I advised the judicious use of such an action.

And YES, there are times when a sick person should move out. When certain elderly family members grow too ill to be cared for "in house", sometimes nursing facilities are their best option. Some critically-ill cancer/Aids patients choose hospice care to spare their families if private in-home 24-hour nursing is not affordable.

It may sound unconventional in light of the social norm of "forcing" people to get along, but giving one another a little space when they need it, might just save a marriage. It's a big mistake for people to be so emotionally intertwined that they effectively lose their individual identity, and the resulting stress and guilt causes them to take it out on their loved ones.

Archived