EURO 2004

Zaad

Racha,

Check the first page. In my initial post you'll find the complete schedule (date and matches) of the first round of Euro 2004. Thanks for joining, and...goodluck!

Predictors:

1. Zaad

2. Sayjann

3. Chelseafan

4. Limbo

5. BelgianBoy

6. Frogpatrol (no predictions received yet)

7. Peckieboy (no predictions received yet)

8. Kman (no predictions received yet)

9. Racha (no predictions received yet)

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann,

I like entering those competitions too. And by the time the Euro 2004 starts both the EPL and CL (where we both participate) will be finished. Could be fun to join such competition with a few guys here. :)

Perhaps you'll beat me in this competition. :)

All,

One more question regarding the 2nd. round to the finals. These matches will be decided by a way of knock-out. Now I was thinking to keep the same score calculation for these matches (predict the score till 90 min. so draws are possible) and exclude everything that happens after the 90th. minute. -extra time, penalties.

Suggestions?

Let me know

:beer:

frogpatrol said:

Bhat Man is my odds on to win this one after his remarkable run in the Pompey competition :)

froggo

You put the sodding kiss of death on me about 3 weeks ago Froggo :D. I hate F***ing Pompey anyway :o....... and....and..... you can'T have the organiser winning or there would be some reet explaining to be done! SO...SO.... THERE :hug:

Count me in. I have bugger all else to do today other than study form and I will PM my predictions :)

Count me in

Krab :)

Predictors:

1. Zaad

2. Sayjann

3. Chelseafan

4. Limbo

5. BelgianBoy

6. Bhat_Man

7. Frogpatrol (no predictions received yet)

8. Peckieboy (no predictions received yet)

9. Kman (no predictions received yet)

10. Racha (no predictions received yet)

:beer:

Archived