EURO 2004

Zaad

just goes to show what our Cousins down under know about Football.

a Red Card?....... :doah:

you edited your post after i last viewed it,only a Yellow last time i looked.

oh well,i enjoyed the Tournament while it lasted.

i will therefore be like Shearer and retire and refuse to return to the International fold for Euro 2004....... :D

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann,

If I'd have the final word over you and your actions I'd definitely ban you with a smile :D but fact is that I must send a report to the UEFA about your wrong doings. I did what I had to do and the final decision will be taken by the bigs boys and could be one of the following:

1- Banned from my competition :)

2- Start competition with a 25-point deduction.

3- Pay a round of cold :beer: for all of us for every correct predicted result.

4- Exchange your Man U shirt for a Gooner Shirt..and WEAR it!

5- Receive a warning only.

I'll post the jury's verdict later this week. You'd better pray mister. ;)

sayjann said:

just goes to show what our Cousins down under know about Football.

a Red Card?....... :doah:

you edited your post after i last viewed it,only a Yellow last time i looked.

oh well,i enjoyed the Tournament while it lasted.

i will therefore be like Shearer and retire and refuse to return to the International fold for Euro 2004....... :D

At least our ball is the right shape :neener:

Ladies,

Good news and bad news.

Bad news first:

Frogpatrol is no longer with us. He has been sending me threatening PM's over the last 2 weeks telling me he'd eat my balls for breakfast if I wouldn't make him champ. I called the cyber cops and he's being bitch-slapped as we speak :D

Seriously..he withdrew himself from the competition as he'll be very busy during the summer.

Good news:

Just talked to the UEFA boys and they were obviously in a good mood after Porto's splendid victory and forgot all about Sayjann's wrongdoings, so he's automatically allowed to join the game from square 1.

Update:

Gamblers:

1. Zaad

2. Sayjann

3. Chelseafan

4. Limbo

5. BelgianBoy

6. Bhat_Man

7. Peckieboy

8. Roppongi

9. Kman

10. Man at Work

11. Torneyboy

12. Racha (the monks haven't given him the inside knowledge yet, hence his inability to send in his predictions)

13. Pattaya127 (no predictions received yet)

:beer:

i felt i was tried by a Kangaroo Court of one and thought of taking my case to the European Court Of Human Rights.

but i decided to take it on the chin and accept my punishment.

i will now be sitting in a Bar,relaxing with a Beer while watching the Tournament.

i cannot be persuaded to return to the fold and do not try,my final word........ :beer:

Frogpatrol is no longer with us. He has been sending me threatening PM's over the last 2 weeks telling me he'd eat my balls for breakfast if I wouldn't make him champ. I called the cyber cops and he's being bitch-slapped as we speak :D Seriously..he withdrew himself from the competition as he'll be very busy during the summer.

Well, just change the name from FrogPatrol to PomMichael and all will be well ::

If that won't work, then I guess I have a few more days to figure out the winning scores. Does Latvia have enough people to field an 11 man side? :up:

Goalkeepers: Aleksandrs Kolinko, Andrejs Piedels

Defenders: Olegs Blagonadezdins, Aleksandrs Isakovs, Igors Korablovs, Valentins Lobanovs, Viktors Morozs, Maris Smirnovs, Igors N Stepanovs, Arturs Zakresevskis, Mihails Zemlinskis, Dzintars Zirnis

Midfielders: Vladimirs Zavoronkovs, Vitalis Astafjevs, Imants Bleidelis, Vladimirs Kolesnicenko

Jurijs Laizans, Jurgis Pucinskis, Andrejs Rubins, Igors Semjonovs, Igors V Stepanovs

Mikhails Zizilevs

Forwards: Andrejs tolcers, Viktors Dobrecovs, Kristaps Grebis, Mihails Miholaps, Marians Pahars

Andrejs Prohorenkovs, Vits Rimkus, Maris Verpakovskis

I guess they do. I would not like to be the announcer for one of their games! :help:

:hug: ::

Archived