The Death of Mao Mark

Nervous_Dog

I think MM and VI must share a common genetic bluprint. :rolleyes:

Perhaps one of their parents was a 'travelling man' or perhaps mama 'went abroad often'.

Their common traits are far too mutual for it to just be a coincidence.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tragic indeed. And to pass on in his native Spain. If writing his life's story I would have imagined his waning moments occurring in Bangkok where he would have been mysteriously buried leaving those who followed his preaching to wonder if he was gone at all. Very much like Elvis or Jim Morrison?

Well, this explains the weird and fuzzy feeling I had standing outside the entrance of NEP at closing time two weeks ago. I know for sure his spirit channeled itself into me that faithful evening. I will always treasure. I know Mao?s disciples still roam amongst us whether it be at the Kasbahs of Fez, the cobblestone-paved alleys of old Sevilla, the wispy fields of Hokkaido?. DrunkenPuta, so dear to Mao, has appeared here on occasion to resound the Philosophy. Maybe this disciple will post now and then to help us in pensive moments, our deepest lulls, when the only bone being tossed to the dogs is another banal poll about the life of an expat.

Jimmie B, this is newsbreaking information indeed. I will initiate my Golden Week here in Japan tomorrow at dawn by walking through the silent, sacred grounds of Meiji Temple reminiscing, contemplating and offering my prayers for Mao.

More drunbk and it is daylight

Drunk, they drink to Me Again again and I am writing here because the boredom feels in me like a fog.

I am heavy, heavy in my heart, my body and my breathing.

Sigh, if only I knew who his family was I would pass on all the kind messages, but I too am at a loss now.

I think that we should all agree on a date, soon, which we can all honour the MaoMark.

Maybe between 23 and 25May?

We could gather at Nana, and spear a few puta in mamory of the MoMark

JB

carew66 said:

we can have a whip-round

Sorry - colloquialism. It means putting a couple of 100 baht each in a beer glass and getting pissed ( ah shit..that's drunk - not angry). Nothing to do with The Cave (bye bye) or any BDSM activity.

Well, I say no BDSM but then again...

Jimmie Blonde said:

Who's TOp Cat? I think this is a lovely idea, a wiparound!

JB

Owner of Cathouse, where the party is on the 9th.