Fantasy Premier League 2004/2005

ultras67

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also had created a league at the premier league site though after talking to other the guys we were waiting to see if the can you kick it game was going to be a better one to play before we decide which one to go for and donate the prizes to, most properly will stay with this one though, Code to join the prize league, nana plaza forum, I have set up is 27720-5999, 1,000 baht entry fee, Bhatman has paid already and also Dreamer still has his money left in from last year, will let you know about the prizes later what I will donate and hope others will also donate again some prizes !!

I like cyki. Superior game, allows for more aggresive transfers, and less reliance on those stupid bonus points.

Less "chance" involved w/out the bonuses.

Anyhow, many people appear to be jumping on the premier game bandwagon, so if that is what it will be, so be it.

I would at least give a look at cyki rules, though.

f

Guys,

I think our prizes are better than what the Official Fantasy Premier League are offering:

-----------

1st Prize: The Fantasy Premier League champion will win a VIP trip to a Barclays Premiership match featuring a team of your choice. The prize includes 2 nights' hotel accommodation, pre-match meal, match tickets, all transfers and UKP 250 spending money.

Monthly Prizes: A premierleague.com & Budweiser 'goody bag' will be awarded to the top 10 performers each month.

-------------

We can keep one of these leagues for the normal NPF and the other for the NPF Prize League, same as last year.

Now for the other league (can you kick it) - waiting for Froggo's link. The normal link http://www.can-u-kick-it.com/ only brings me to a pre-registration screen. It is the same link as http://www.dreampremiership.co.uk/

Maybe we can come up with a different concept for the CYKI league. Maybe some type of "group" involvment..... Any ideas ??? I enjoy playing with this (a bit) but over the entire season it gets too much, but would maybe have more incentive to be a "supporter" for one of our Fantasy Whiz Kids.

Cheers!

The CYKI game is not up and running yet you have to register and wait a few more days or so till the game is online, Froggo was refering to how the game was a few years back as in no silly 3 point bonuses, only 2 points a transfer etc etc , it was a better game though not sure how the format will be this time around untill it goes online,

Archived