bkk chronicles 02

Sorry Tyler; We thought you knew that the Baccara girl was a guy. No way would we let a newbie unknowingly go home with one. It cracks me up that your'e just finding out now. but obviously The girl from rawhide worked out well. Ranger and I thought she didn't like us too much. She probably had been mistaken for a beautiful Katoyee before and resented our suspicious glances. I'm sure she was born female but the Bacarra guy was obvious. I figured that since you're from the bay area you were just a lot more at ease with the situation.

Tyler,

Damn boy, your memories must all be a blur if you forgot about the Baccara katoey!

I let "her" sit with you for a little while before politely sending her away and filling you in. Remember that we were in the "diddling" room, so I could have waited a bit and let you find out for yourself the "hard" way-LOL.

I remember you saying "no way" a few times, so I'm not sure how you forgot that unless somebody spiked your drink or something!

Now, how sure are you that the Rawhide girl was really a girl????????

crazy.gif" border="0

Ranger

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

I'd like to hook up with you guys next time I'm in LOS!

PS. tyler_durden. You'll understand, of course, if I am a little reluctant to shake hand upon meeting. Nothing personal, you understand.

laugh.gif" border="0

bah,

to heck with you guys! j/k tongue.gif" border="0

ok, my memory is a bit hazy. I think I recall having a katoey at first in bacarra and he/she was sent off right? Then I got a REAL lady for diddling.

Old hippie will concur, transvestites/katoeys in LOS are a lot more beautiful and harder to decipher than the bay area. Yes, SF is probably the gay capital of the world, but the majority of them choose to stay their same sex. I'm "guessing" since asian values are a bit harsher on homosexuality, most gay men change sex in LOS. Therefore, LOS cosmetic surgeons are the experts at gender manipulations. Trust me, you see a tranny here in the bay area, you know it's a he. The only sure fire hints that tipped me off in LOS were; height, pitch of voice, and hand size.

Tyler - I really enjoy your writing and it takes me back a little, particularly your first post where, as my first trip, I stayed at the Majestic and hit PLAYSKOOL as my first stop.

Keep up the good posts. Cheers. Chicago Dave wink.gif" border="0

thanks chicago dave,

I'm sorry that the last installment of my bkk chronicles is taking so long. Truth is, I'm dreading to write it. For those who know, it was the last week of my trip that became really good for me, personally. Funny, writing it down would mean to me the reality of the whole experience. If anything, my previous chronicles are way more interesting for a reader's perspective. The last chronicle is more.... personal.

The cardinal rule for us sanukers, don't fall in love. I came pretty damn close. Also, only in the end did I appreciate the totality of the kingdom. God I want to go back so bad....

I had a mindset in visiting the kingdom for experience's sake, I never dreamed it would be such a life-altering experience. The "sirens" of nana call me and I'm going mad.

tyler_durden:

Use your desire to go back as a driving force to work hard, save money, ect.

amazing what we can do to get back to los.

the thought of "next time" is a powerful motivator.

Archived