New rules in Pattaya; no bbbj?

Catalyst

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I?ve been serviced in every BJ bar in BKK and Pattaya that has ever been mentioned on this board. Some are no longer in business others have had their names changed. I have never picked up an STD from a BJ, fucking bareback - well, that?s another story...

Not saying it can?t happen, just that BJ?s are not the usual mode of STD transmission. YMMV.

ST

short-time said:

Not saying it can?t happen, just that BJ?s are not the usual mode of STD transmission. YMMV.

ST

Check this out about Herpes. It is also valid for genital warts too. ::

http://www.westoverheights.com/freebooktext.html#symptoms

Lesions or sores may appear in other areas of the body, most often the throat or mouth (if they have both given oral sex to and had intercourse with the person who infected them).

If you guys have warts and/or herpes and don't tell the working girls about it, it is highly likely other punters don't either. So there are higher chances that the girls could have gotten it without knowing it. You couldn't see warts in her throat, could you ?

Remember, these two viruses are incurable meaning they are in your body for life.

::

Like I said I don?t have any of that shit and I?ve been to every Goddamn BJ joint BKK and Pattaya have to offer ? and have NEVER worn a condom.

The original poster was apparently looking for a BBBJ and did not indicate he was interested in being lectured on any real or exaggerated dangers involved... I think all this STD hysteria from getting a knob job belongs in the health section where it?s been discussed before.

ST

Archived