Bangkok May 14th - 19th

Lemonbutt

Hello gentlemen,

I will be in Bangkok from May 14 until 19th and it would be great if some of you guys are around too and would like to meet up for some beers. I'm a newbie and have never been to BKK before and it would be nice to get an inside view from some BKK pro's. Of course any other newbies are welcome to join as well. It's always more fun to be in a group. The more the merrier.

cheers,

frankie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. This is just the type of crap that burns my butt! I will not arrive until the 20th of May, a day before my birthday (HINT) and I hear excuses allready "I will leave on the 19th..." "...I need Eye surgery..." Always some excuse.

Time you selfish bastards think of someone besides yourselves, and plan you trips for when it is convienient for me to meet up with you! I have tried to plan my trips for when it is convienient for you to deliver your gifts in person, but no, always the same god damned story! "...I am sick, My kid/family...I need a new heart transplant...I was in a coma...I was having a sex change..." always some damned excuse. O.k. Fine. The hell with you all! I will party alone on my birthday, again. Just like when I was a little kid in foster care. No heart ache here...

I don't think it is to much to ask that my fellow board members ask their boss for some extra time off, so they can meet me, and give me a birthdaty gift...jeez, how self centered can you get...?

BTW, last year Si Saket girl gave me a lovely Bhudda incased in gold, the appraisal, done by experts, (bar girls in a Soi 5 Laundry shop) was approximately 3000bht. I am sure someone here can top that this year. A new digital camera would be nice, as would new laptop (Computer or "other type"), chip in if you have to, and don't beafraid to spoil me, remember no gift is too small, as long as it is for me. Thank you in advance.-OH

OH,

If you really want to party, get on a bus at Ekkami, and come on down to Pattaya ... much better action! It's only about a 2 hour bus ride. ... BTW, it's much faster by taxi if you take Ramkahang to the tollway (bypass BangNa).

Have you noticed that more and more members now reside in Pattaya?

Hell, I'll find you a decent hotel (tell me your needs) that is affordable, and in the part of town you desire. I'll even pick you up at the bus station when you arrive. Don't just think about it, just do it! You'll be happy you did. Of course if you insist on BKK, I'll consider coming that way. Where are you currently considering having the birthday bash ... Annies? ... Eden? ... NEP? ... Cowboy? Just let me know. Can't stand the suspense!

Bugger - I too am a newbie and will be in BKK from 28 May so any beer mongers most welcome. Have heard Nana hotel is grotty, can anyone tell me if Majestic Suite much better?

PS I too am headin down to sunny pattaya so will look up when leavin BKK

Jethro :: :: ::

jethro66 said:

Bugger - I too am a newbie and will be in BKK from 28 May so any beer mongers most welcome. Have heard Nana hotel is grotty, can anyone tell me if Majestic Suite much better?

PS I too am headin down to sunny pattaya so will look up when leavin BKK

Jethro :: :: ::

Majestic Suites: Little more expensive, MUCH better- small rooms but non-grotty.

Great location, too. Get a high, back room and you actually look down into Nanaplaza itself.

Book as early as you can- they are small and often sold out.

Archived