Name of Hospital.

Kiwi

Hey there Guys,

I saw a programme recently on the Satelite Travel Channel.

I featured an item on a Hospital in Bangkok.

The name of the hospital starts with Burxxxxxxxx.

Any of you lads help here?

Thanks,

Kiwi.

Kiwi said:

The name of the hospital starts with Burxxxxxxxx.

Hi kiwi,

Could be the Buri Ram Psychiatric.

Mostly caters to farangs who have been unable to come to terms with Thailand. They wander around all day muttering to each other in questions -

Why? How much should I pay for short time? What's sinsot? When is happy hour? How can I avoid being overcharged 30 baht? What's the quickest way from Don Muang to Pattaya?

Keeping them in Buri Ram, away from the main farang areas avoids damage to the tourist industry.

Question an official spokesman about this institution and he will deny its existence - which will prove me right, with or without statistics.

Khwai

Hi Kiwi,

Ever been to Nana Plaza in BKK? If you've taken taxi's to and from there, you might have been driven past the front entrance, as is a short-cut used by some drivers. Is within walking distance from Suk/soi 4 (Nana Plaza).

Entrance looks more like a hotel, than a hospital. Huge numbers of farangs trek to Thailand just to go there. Is world-famous for it's services, and it's prices. It's my understanding that almost all doctors there were trained in the West, and speak fluent English. The definitive place to go, if you want really good quality care. I believe they have a website, with price list for different procedures done there.

I'm sure the expat's here can elaborate on anything specific you might want to know.

HT

I did notice when they draw blood at this "modern" hospital, they still use glass syrnge and screw on ( re-usable) needles.

I'm not sure how it works in euro countries, but here ( USA) its disposable items all the way.

Thanks for the replies.

YUP that is the one.

I have been a regular visitor to LOS for the past 10 years and find the visits inspiring...and they continue to be so.With my hectic business life starting to find a balance now I shall resume my visits.

The country of LOS has had a significant impact on me in that I have styled my home ( overlooking the Indian Ocean) on the Thai style.It makes up for the times I have not been able to visit LOS.

Bangkok I am on my way.

Singha

Massage

Pim

Nana Plaza

Mona Lisa

Phuket

Pim

Thai tea

Pim

Pim

Pim

etc etc etc.

Happiness is where the heart is.....guess!

Archived