ATMs In Phnom Penh WORK NOW!

dean,

Huh? :: I am Cent, and I have no website, and certainly not one on Cambo/PP P4P or tourist stuff. What's the URL for this site?

Cent

p.s. Unless you are talking about my old Delphi account/site which hasn't been active in years really? And had nothing much about Cambodia on it, and what was/is there wasn't my posting, but other authors, and very out of date info.

It was your old Delphi site. You can access it by going to your "my home" area on Nanaplaza. I sent you a PM concerning the location of the quoted area. Being only marginally computer literate (I still can't get on the bangkok tonight site, even though my user name is dean1953 and my password is aujx5cd; if anyone can make it work, let me know), I didn't know that a site started over 5 years ago and hasn't been used for years can still be active without anyone paying for it.

I've managed to read some reports on trips to PP and some newspapers and I think that the only thing so far that I'll pass on is going to Heart of Darkness. I enjoy a good shoot em up movie scene in a saloon but I don't think I personally want to be in the middle of a real one. As I'll be there on my own, I guess that walking around at night is not a smart idea, but other than that, everything else has been positive and I'll really looing forward to seeing PP and Angor Wat and whatever pleasant surprises await.

There's no reason to walk around at night in Phom Penh -- motorcycles for hire are ubiquitous, trustworthy (in my limited experience, anyway), and cheap.

Enjoy your trip!

Guest lazyphil

Moto drivers IME are very decent guys, I had one take me all over PP, out to the shooting range, the whole day for 5 USD, he couldn't have been more helpful. Siem Reap was no different. Getting all my slides I took (bought wrong type of film by accident!) put onto cd, friend has a bit of kit that does this :topic:

It can get a little challenging for daytime stuff off the beaten path, but I always managed to get where I wanted to go. As far as bars etc. -- no problem whatsoever.

Archived