Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

Do you grant a BG request to not have sex after you have bar-fined her, taken her out and paid her? What would you do?

1. You barfine choice "A" you take her to dinner You take her shopping and too a movie. You both decide to go back to yout hotel! After alot of kissing and holding you both get undressed and do the shower thing! She comes to bed and kisses you then says, "I only want sleep" rolls over and hugs her pillow! What do you do?

2. You barfine choice "B" she takes you to a disco your out late until after 2 am you talked about LT and she set the price at 2000 and you paid the bar. After being out and back in the hotel, you are drunk, want some action back in the hotel she refuses to have you. What do you do?

3. You barfine choice "C" for a week! A cute young girl! You take her out have loads of fun, go shopping ease into sexual contact as she seems shy! After day 3 you get her right to the point of intercourse and she says "No" What do you do?

In all situations the girls have stated in the bar they would go with you and sex was paid for and openly talked about! You BF with the understanding that services bought would be provided!

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann's the authority on that one.

IMO,

A) All depends what you buy the girl for? Company, or company +mandatory sex, in your mind.

B) you saved yourself 2000 bahts. i would not have sex with someone who does not want to have it.

c) 1) it was nice meeting you, byebye.

2)there is always tomorrow. Life is taking chances!

Though i may need to go out to "buy cigarettes" :)....

This is more likely to come up where you keep a girl a few days. After lots of shagging she may really not want to do it on the morning of the third day and say "wait for tonight." Or she may get the dreaded mens.

Then what do you do?

Option 1) Don't even give her time to dress and throw her and her clothes out into the hallway

Option 2) Say "Thats OK my love you let me know when you are ready."

Option 3) Call the tourist police and have her arrested for trying to run a scam on you

Option 4) Drag her back to the bar and tell the mamasan what a useless hoe your girl is and demand a new model that doesn't bleed.

Option 5) Go to 7-11 and buy maxi pads for her and a thai comic book 4 you.

Option 6:

Fuck her anyways in the shower... Fuck her in the ass... Skull fuck her... Then drag her back to the bar and cry foul on her for trying to scam you but you showed that bitch!

SkiBum

SkiBum said:

Do you grant a BG request to not have sex after you have bar-fined her, taken her out and paid her? What would you do?

1. You barfine choice "A" you take her to dinner You take her shopping and too a movie. You both decide to go back to yout hotel! After alot of kissing and holding you both get undressed and do the shower thing! She comes to bed and kisses you then says, "I only want sleep" rolls over and hugs her pillow! What do you do?

Easy! Do her in the ass. :up: (The clue's in the "rolls over" bit)

2. You barfine choice "B" she takes you to a disco your out late until after 2 am you talked about LT and she set the price at 2000 and you paid the bar. After being out and back in the hotel, you are drunk, want some action back in the hotel she refuses to have you. What do you do?

Not much I can think of doing here but you said I was drunk (and I'm creative when I'm drunk so I'm sure I'd find a way.::)

3. You barfine choice "C" for a week! A cute young girl! You take her out have loads of fun, go shopping ease into sexual contact as she seems shy! After day 3 you get her right to the point of intercourse and she says "No" What do you do?

Easy! I take the "No" to mean what it said - the point of intercourse - and quickly jam my cock in her mouth before she has the chance to say "No" to that hole! :up:

2 out of 3 - not bad. ::

A good question, actually.

I am assuming in all 3 scenarios this is the first time you have barfined her.

It just goes to show you, do the deed first, then take her out on a frigging date. The beauty of the bargirl is that you do not have to go through the bullshit of courting or wining and dining some broad before you can get her into bed.

>1. You barfine choice "A" you take her to dinner You take her shopping and too a movie. You both decide to go back to yout hotel! After alot of kissing and holding you both get undressed and do the shower thing! She comes to bed and kisses you then says, "I only want sleep" rolls over and hugs her pillow! What do you do?

2. You barfine choice "B" she takes you to a disco your out late until after 2 am you talked about LT and she set the price at 2000 and you paid the bar. After being out and back in the hotel, you are drunk, want some action back in the hotel she >refuses to have you. What do you do?>

1 and 2 are similar. you took a girl out on a date, you have paid the bar, you do expect sex. She would know this, too... but... unless it is the DREADED mens, and unless she is really pissed and passes out, she should know better, she knows the score.

Situation 1 and 2. how hot is she? OK, you are drunk, and you want it, but... do you want to see her again? are you a regular in her bar?

yes? wait until the morning to shag her. She is, after all, a human being.

or kick her out now, give her a couple of hundred baht for a cab.

at this point she may change her tune... if so, then you should bang her, pay her the l/t rate you quoted her (since you are a gentleman and a scholor) and then kick her out.

>3. You barfine choice "C" for a week! A cute young girl! You take her out have loads of fun, go shopping ease into sexual contact as she seems shy! After day 3 you get her right to the >point of intercourse and she says "No" What do you do?

3 is quite different. a little unrealistic in my opinion, Who the hell would barfine anyone for a week without having shagged her ever before?

or just follow Bibblies advice, but do it a little sooner. before she has the chance to say 'no' at all. :) stick your dick in her mouth. :: LOL!!

::

Peace!

P127 is right, I would not want to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have it.

It could be argued that many the girls wouldn't voluntary have sex with their client if it wans't for the matter of payment. But if someone says clearly they don't want to, it is out of question. Send her home, and afterwards inform the mamasan.

Grey areas are some measure of reluctance, shyness, etc, where a bit of persistance can overcome the shyness. But that can back fire.

One very cute Chinese looking young one from Rawhide a few years back, got shyer and shyer as the moment drew near, I didn't stop, and afterwards felt bad about it.

Another star from AW didn't want to open her legs at all, so after some talk and reason, i sent her home with a taxi fare only. Later told the mamasan that she's a great dancer and should stick to that, not accept BF.

SkiBum said:

In all situations the girls have stated in the bar they would go with you and sex was paid for and openly talked about! You BF with the understanding that services bought would be provided!

SkiBum

Tough. If a girl changes her mind and says no, that's up to her. Unless of course you want to risk ending up on a rape charge?

Archived