Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not understand why you feel you have to pre-pay in Thailand. Never done it, never would, and if ever only if i didn't mind losing the money.

To pay first is to set oneself up, the surest way.

Last, I don't understand what is the big deal about the money. It's not even 100 bucks. ::

Leave the girl alone if she don't want and don't prepay her for the act. Sex is not a contest of will.

P127-

I don't feel that one needs to pre-pay in Thailand! However, over the coarse of 12 years I have done this only a hanfull of times! We as punters face all types of situations in the scene and are challanged to make calls based on that! These calls may be difficult for others to grasp or downright wrong for some, others may feel that one's actions aren't warranted for a given situation or that they are.

Situation A: Sarah was taken out shown a movie and back at the hotel she decided she didn't want to engage in sex and rolled over to hug her pillow! I got out of bed opened my safe and placed her clothes it it! I went over to the bed sat on it and then I kicked her out of bed with my feet and she slammed to the floor! She jumped up and ran at me. I grab her purse in my hand and said, "Now Get the FUCK out" now... She took her purse and began looking for her clothes. Unable to find them she told me she couldn't leave without clothes. "Wanta bet" I opened the door and pushed her into the hallway and slamed the door! She knocked on the door, hit the door and kicked it! I opened the door a little and said, "Only people who want to have sex can come in" then shut it! She decided to have sex...I fucked every hole then went to my safe while she was in the shower threw her clothes out the front door...went to the bathroom grabed her from the shower and threw her out the room! Never to hear from her again!

SkiBum

yes, but since the OP was about a girl who doesn't will...

Was merely pointing out there is a difference between WANTING and WILLING as I was once reminded when I asked a girl if she LIKED to go long time...her reply was intentionally "I CAN go long time" We agreed on 1000 baht LT.

I banged her brains out for almost an hour and afterwards I told her if you want to go now I still give you the same amount (1000 baht) or you can stay till morning and I'll bang you for another hour .........she stayed.

Wait a minute........I think that second frick counts as a freebie, dosen't it?????????

Situation B

After the "No"

I Ask her if she will help me shower and she does. She rinses off too and we both hit the bed! She is wraped in a towel and tells me we can not have sex! I say "ok"! I extremly wasted wake up later to find her next to me curled up without her towel on! I face her and hold her! We both are naked and holding each other in a drunken stupir! She wakes up and sees me against her and kisses me! She reminds me not to have sex with her. I'm holding this naked girl in my arms I begin to kiss her all over her body. I go down on her for some time. I begin to feel bad..from the drink...but kept going...we put a condom on! I crawl up her body to face her and she grabs at me to allow me to enter her... I look down at her face...open my mouth to gag this releases a huge amount of throw-up that covers her face and chest... Well, the rest isn't prety but as I jerked forward I entered her as she srambled to get free of me. In hind sight I feel she got her just reward for playing this silly game!

I awoke the next morning to a awfull scene of me lying in filth and on that day I promised myself to seldom mix women and the drink to the extent I had...ever again!

SkiBum

1. barfine choice "A" you take her to dinner You take her shopping and too a movie. You both decide to go back to yout hotel! After alot of kissing and holding you both get undressed and do the shower thing! She comes to bed and kisses you then says, "I only want sleep" rolls over and hugs her pillow! What do you do?

Wait until she is asleep and masturbate into her ear.......... and the next day tell all her workmates that's what I did.

2. You barfine choice "B" she takes you to a disco your out late until after 2 am you talked about LT and she set the price at 2000 and you paid the bar. After being out and back in the hotel, you are drunk, want some action back in the hotel she refuses to have you. What do you do?

Just go to sleep / pass out and "accidently" wet the bed........and the next day tell all her workmates that she did it.

3. You barfine choice "C" for a week! A cute young girl! You take her out have loads of fun, go shopping ease into sexual contact as she seems shy! After day 3 you get her right to the point of intercourse and she says "No" What do you do?

Ask her name....... and then try and remember something distinctive about her, so I didn't end up with her again.

This is a very hypothetical discussion, sort of like asking someone what they'd do if they encountered a tiger in Central Park in NYC. I've been doing P4P in LOS on a fairly regular basis since 1980 and have never had to deal with BG who refused to provide services after a bar fine or a FLer or other provider who expected to be paid in advance. Either I've been damn lucky, very skillful in my choices or it's an exceptionally rare problem. Why worry about something that not likely to happen in 999 out of every 1,000 times? In the very worst case, you might end up losing $50 or so.

Archived