Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

Situation C:

I met this girl new to the scene and told her I'd work with her and not rush into sex. It being her first BF and gogo to have worked in seemed the case! I believed this to be a good idea and a new situation for me! I did spend 7 days with her...paid her up-front to show I wasn't a bad man and wanted her to have a good experience! We fly off to Phuket! I gradually moved into the sex stuff and on the 3rd day brought her right up to sex and she said "NO" I didn't accept this as an answer! I kept going. In spite of everything...she cried hit me and then changed her tune all of a sudden after about 10 minutes of me being inside her! She grabbed at me and kissed me! I found blood on the sheet the next morning...I don't believe she was a virgin but who knows in this world...she never told me! Each time over the next week we would go through this strange mixture of her refussing me with tears and hitting and shortly after I'd been inside her she would change her tune! She would whip her tears on my shoulders and kiss my chest as I rose again and again on her telling me over and over she loved me!

I've seen her many times since this experience we had together! She told me later that she was scared and young, however, she thanked me as it helped her become the working girl she still is to this day! She had her first sex=client experience and was scarred, cried and her mind didn't like what her body had chossen but she faced her fear in the end! I've been with her over a hundred times to date after our first week together! She still runs to me with glee when I see her...I've always wondered about her!

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SkiBum,

"Do you grant a BG request to not have sex after you have bar-fined her, taken her out and paid her? What would you do?"

I've never pre-paid. So the problem would never arise. And I have been asked to pre-pay before. Never would though. To me her even asking to be paid in advance is a sure sign of a scam in the making. Had the "I have to go pay my rent, doctor bill for Mama", and other excuses like this (yeah right, at 12 midnight?!!). It's a scam. The ones who have asked were likely gonna skip on the "Long Time" promised. Never pre-pay, and if asked to pay in advance dump her and go find another. Why would you pay in advance?

Cent

p.s. You puked on a girl you were screwing!!!? Damn!! Now THAT'S pretty damned kinky!! :D

Preppaying is ridiculous. Why would you ever go shopping etc etc with a girl? are you trying to get screwed? why would you be surprised that a girl who is getting you to buy her all these things is looking for a way to screw you financially? just dont do it.

I barfined a girl once when I was drunk and took her to a normal bar after work for more drinks and we both got pretty hammered. Somehow we started to piss each other off and when we got back to the hotel room I tried to unbutton her pants but she resisted. I simply stood up opened the door and said goodnight. easy. I was annoyed that I wasn't going to get some good lovin that night and I had paid 600 BF two lady drinks plus drinks at another bar but I wasn't about to force myself on someone who for whatever reason had decided 'no' or needed a bit of whatever to get back in the mood.

You need to decide if you are a gentleman. You got screwed over, oh well happens to the best of us at some point.

Live and learn. The next time you hopefully won't be so naieve tp pre-pay. :banghead:

I think I misread the post.

Seems each choice had some non-related stuff about shopping and a disco before sex.

Date like stuff. The kind of stuff you do on a date. Like a date where you are hoping to have sex but not paying for sex. The kind of date where you hope the girl really likes you.

Then, if you are lucky and she likes you, you have sex.

I was confused and will reread the post tomorrow.

I don't have much experience with dates.

I could probably help you with advice on dealing with bargirls and sex though.

Weird said:

It's sort of a skewed GFE if you have sex first then go out.

Really? I must have been skewed my whole life. Even back in Uni (and most of high school), ~8 times out of 10 my girlfriend and I would fuck before going out on the town (usually in the shower). Well, and after coming home too! 10 out of 10 if she was a live-in. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

This is kind of the point I am trying to make.

Get what you paid for first. Have sex. She is getting money for it. Not doing it because she likes you.

Then do the disco. Buy her whatever shopping.

But doing all of that first is seending the wrong message.

I think the GFE is ten times better if you do it the right way.

begin to feel bad..from the drink...but kept going...we put a condom on! I crawl up her body to face her and she grabs at me to allow me to enter her... I look down at her face...open my mouth to gag this releases a huge amount of throw-up that covers her face and chest... Well, the rest isn't prety but as I jerked forward I entered her as she srambled to get free of me.

"I want to party with you man!" Bill Murray talking to the guy who had sex with a cow in the movie STRIPES.

OK seriously. You are a real freak and we are proud to have you on the board tho i'm sure you'll understand if we don't follow your lead on this one. :bow:

I suspect the girl didn't like it. Might be something a kinky hyena would get off on by reminding of chilhood feedings. :barf:

:help:

situation E

you pay 2000$ a month for her

you bought her a car

you bought her a house

you even gave her children

and now she resist on sleeping with youm but still fucks you every night, Every day (with someone else??)

what do you do?

1) Get a life insuruance for her, order a hitman and leave for the Los

2) Just get rid of her and leave for the Los

3) Tel her to leave and hit for the Los?

4) confront her? ( and hit for the Los)

5) Just hit for the los ans start paying 3 Bargirls money that was ment for her?

Archived