Luck and Bareback

I got THE Call from an ex-girlfriend years ago. Saying that she was HIV positive and I should get myself tested. I am presuming she is not on this earth anymore and is with your "Jesus fucking Mohammed" I can tell you this, I was so fucking happy I wore a condom EVERY time I was with her over the 4 months. Scariest day of my life waiting for the test results

I know of 5 people who have the disease. 125000 new HIV cases this year. Add that to the million other thais that have it. 1 in 60 baby!!! 1:60

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monzoon said:

I think that EVERYBODY who is playing around with girls (or guys) should bee wearing a condom and even under that condition should be HIV tested on regular basis.

I agree. With my current scare, I realise how easy it must be to catch HIV and believe that anyone who thinks otherwise is in deep denial and threatens the health of girls an punters alike. Insanity!

"These 2 guys must have listened to the same guy you did "

Dude.

I didn't hear it from "a guy".

Chances for heterosexual men of getting HIV is very small. It's a fact. By the CDC's own figures, out of 859,000 cases of AIDS reported in the US from the early '80s to December 2002, only 36,692 were men who caught it through heterosexual contact -- that's a little over 4% of the total.

The threat of HIV is greatly exagerated. There are risks in everything one does, and personnaly I would rather take a risk now and then than spend the best moments of my life worrying about shit that isn't really THAT dangerous.

Maybe that some guys here should better worry about alcohol ravages (cancers, breath, cardiac or digestive diseases, ect).

Archived