Jan contest photos online

khunsanuk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having this many pics is great and should prove to be a great contest. The new ruling that one cannot vote for their own pics is good and I hope everyone sticks to the new rule. If not I am sure they will be disqualified by KS and all their votes dismissed. What I would like to see is everyone voting having the courtesy to vote honestly on ALL the pics entered. I see so many times what looks like some just voting on a few of the entries. This isn't good I feel. If you are going to vote please vote for all the pics and give them ALL an honestly felt rating. It only takes a few minutes of your time and helps make the contest a fair and good contest. So take a bit of time guys and gals and help make these photo contests a fun and interesting and sanuk addition to this wonderful board of ours. There's some great pics in this contest. Vote your heart and let's have fun. (OH, your pics suck btw. Q rated? Those look more like -Z rated! :: Yours too Limbo.) :neener: Mine of course are the winners. :o:up::scared::stirthepo:boxing::beer: ::

Cent

p.s. And thanks KS for taking the time to post these many pics sent in and hosting the pics contest. And thanks ND for running the show and giving the prizes for this, and thanks to all who have donated prizes toward this. You're a good bunch and deserve a pat on the back and an atta boy.

Cent - I'd temper that a little, maybe not everyone read the rule change, I didn;t notice it as it was buried in the talking crap thread.

How about if they vote forthemselves we disqualify THAT vote but lets keep the others unless there blatent cheats.

KS has discussed with me and caught cheets before, I'm happy for him to continue doing it the smart way.

DOG

Archived