An insider's view

Believe this or believe it not. It's your choice.

I am 23 and good looking. I am English, but I've spent a lot of time in Thailand and a lot of my friends are young bar girls, whether ex or current.

OK, my point. Stop kidding yourself. If you think you have a serious relationship with a girl 20 years younger than you. Stop. Think about it. She will either continue to work, or, more crucially, she will cheat on you with younger men. this may not be ground breaking news, but I witness it first hand. I talk to the girls about it. The girls trust me and like me because, like them, I am young and in many ways on their wavelength.

The girls I have met - and regard as good friends - are lovely. They are genuine, good people. But, they are like anyone their age, they are not attracted to old men.

Think about it ok, just don't kid yourself.

I don't have a great deal of sympathy for you, because I think men who pay for it generally get what they deserve. At the same time I really do think a lot of you guys need a healthy dose of reality. These girls are young and they have no trouble attracting young men. Are they really going to stay faithful to your 50 year old beer gut? I think not.

Sorry if my tone is harsh. It is also realistic.

Jonah

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you think a guy of 55 doesn't know that. If you were 55 who would you rather being sleeping with 55 year old women or 23 year olds.

At the end of the day Jonas, its money that counts, love doesn't pay the rent for those BG's

Good looking in LOS encompasses any man whose not grotesquely over weight and is clean shaven.

There are plenty of 23 year old lads in LOS who think they are good looking, truth is they can't get decent looking bird back home.

Come to London where I live, I'm 28, and good looks or not you won't get a good bird unless you have substance.

Its the same in Thailand, sure these girs may talk to you, may even like you, but if you dont have money they will see you as a bit of fun but not a proper man.

When your 55 Jonas will you want good looking 24 year olds?

From your tone you seem a bit pissed off, one of your ladies dumped you for the old man, who incidentally has the bucks and is staying at the Marriott?

tongue.gif" border="0

Jonah before getting some respect from me U should be able to get money from those girls

U'd sound more interesting too if U had noticed those girls don't attract many people around(cf thread "R girls getting worde avery year") and if the last remark from Spirit didn't seem that right

BTW when i was 23 I was living on hookers back but didn't mind paying for sex.As U say when U pay U generally get what U deserve,and it's often with less hassle and sometimes with better service than what U'd get for free.

Thanks anyway to start some controversy,it keeps the board lively

crazy.gif" border="0

#1 If you are married , are you not still paying , but just for the same sex with the same woman , until the 2-4 kids pop out and then your still paying ( even more ) and begging for it ? =

#2 If you are dating , are you not still paying but only in hopes of having sex ?

#3 With the BG's , yes we pay , but isn't it FUN!!!!!!

#1 = mad.gif" border="0 #2 = crazy.gif" border="0 #3 = laugh.gif" border="0

BadaBing

PS: when I was 23 , I was working my butt off keeping up with the rent , and hoping the car would start the next morning to get there. Wish I coulda been hip-hopping to and from BKK with all my friends being young BG's crazy.gif" border="0

Let me see..I am not old, am handsome as hell, and I have a little dough. I also get FREE sex from BG's, freelancers, and girls who work regular 9-5 day jobs. I always pay with cash or a gift because I have learned that nothing in life is FREE. There is a cost at some point. I have also learned to not be a cheap-ass and to share the wealth.

I believe you to have an over-inflated ego or a shallow sense of self worth. Do you really take pride in having a prostitute give you sex for no money? That is pretty damn pathetic. I myself view a prostitute giving me free sex as a gift and I accept it as such. Aside from her pride and love she has little else to offer. Do not taint or cheapen the gifts you receive by flaunting them to others. Have some dignity and learn some class.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

Archived