March Hype, Traditional Work

limbo

KS, Obviously everyone is scared of my award winning entries. I and others have gotton tired of that Stickman character walking off with the prize month after month. Hence, I have pul;led some of my "M grade" material from sale, and will be entering it!

So, pull out your best, though it doesn't stand a chance, and I shall humiliate you all...think you can beat me? (I doubt it) then enter!! :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

As far as I know OH, you'll be looking at 5th and 6th spot, that's all that's in it for you.

Ha !!! as much as i would love to rain on your parade(s) , Mrs BadaBing ( my avatar ) is not available for a repeat winner in the contest , although she is available for a " sponcer " of the month category.... :grinyes:

Bada :yay: Bing

Limbo,

You may dream on all you like, but lets assume, for one of your delusional minutyes, that My "M" grade material did in deed finish 5 o6, that would be roughly 100 places ahead of your "A" material. Hey, I have an idea, find a blind guy, give him the camera, and let him take the picture, I am sure it would be anything better than you could come up with!

:neener: :neener: :neener:

Bust,

your photos 1-2? well, I suppose...if it was a contest for the lousyest photos...btw fellahs, I just sold more of my work...so well, it was only my "G" grade stuff mind you, but it does reaffirm that I am "...an award winning professional photo journalist..." oh, and You guys aren't!

Archived