Siem Reap Hotel Recommendation ?

INTJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>Martini's. Nothing like the one in Phnom Penh. It looks like a freelancer disco but you have to talk to the mamasans if you want a girl.

nah, there are real live freelancers in there. but the one I met scared me off, rather her sister (pimp) did with her aggressiveness, and the insistence I pay *her* before I took little sis...

a head's up: Two Dragons is a nice guesthouse, a good deal, but do NOT get involved in any way with the conniving, deceptively friendly night manager...trust me on this. and I speak khmer...

also in siem reap is zanzibar, not to be confused with the very classy and highly recommended phnom penh bar of the same name (they are not connected at all)...gay khmer bartender, belgian owner, and some of the scariest tarts you're ever likely to come across...lots of katoeys too, for those who like such things, though not particularly pretty ones...worth a visit just for the experience though.

trust me, siem reap is better visited for the temples than for pussy...

preahko

preahko said:

trust me, siem reap is better visited for the temples than for pussy...

preahko

Agreed, if you want both in SR, better bring a girl from PP - a girl who won't bail out after 30 min. of visiting the temples, since two days are the _absolute_ minimun for Angkor. ::

• 4 months later...

1) dont loose you temple pass ( see my TR)

2) don't expect to much

3) don't drink to mut .)

4) Hab phun.

5) Use the plane, forget the busses. (BKK - SR, or SR-PP)

6) go to zero zone and pickup some Fl there. Sure good stuff around

On weekend martinis might be good in Sr burt now where near martinis in PP, I prefered ZZ in Sr

7) go to PP for more serious P4P

last but not least : use the motodups..

Archived