New Eden Ladies

PhilAnders

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theshaw66-

Before you return to Thailand or visit Eden or even take another breath, learn to shut off the all-caps key.

There aren't mixed reviews about the Eden Club. Probably 99.99% of all the guys who've had sessions at Eden came away very satisfied customers. The negative remarks you'll read on various boards come from guys who've never had a session at Eden, sometimes never even been there or are fabricating stories. A punter would have to be very determined not to get a good session at Eden. I've yet to read a credible account of any bad experiences with Eden ladies.

Drogon did a good job of answering your questions, but just a small correction. You don't pay extra for the room. The total cost of a 90-minute session with two ladies at Eden is 3,500 baht. The only other expenses you'll have are for drinks (if you choose to, but absolutely not a requirement) and tips for the ladies (tips are always appreciated but never required, the ladies will nver ask for them).

Since you've never been to Eden, here's a fast course in Eden 101:

The set-up at Eden is straightforward. The ladies line up on either the left or right side of the infamous yellow line, depending on whether they do anal or not. All the ladies offer the standard Eden repertoire of BBBJ, rimming, DATY, advanced Lesbian show (girl-girl oral and full penetration with toys), screwing in every possible position and CIM. Some ladies have specialties, such as extreme deep throat or even more exotic variations, but the only way to know about that is to have asked one of the Eden management.

If you want, you can walk in, pick your ladies (or better yet, pick one and let her pick her partner) without bothering with a drink. You are in no way obliged to have a drink before making your choice. I find that a very positive side of the Eden concept.

The Eden Club has a staff of about 40 ladies and like in every other establishment in Bangkok, there's a range of ages and physical appearances. Since youth and beauty is definitely an advantage in the P4P world, the girls deemed most attractive go first. If you only see ten ladies in the line-up, that means a number of guys have taken their pick before you. Eden has a lot of return and regular customers (myself included) who don't hesitate to take a girl they like for several days (or weeks) at a time. So it's possible you could visit Eden every day at 12.45 pm. for several consecutive days and still not see the first-string players in the opening line-up.

On the other hand, I've been there at odd times in the afternoon and evening and seen almost a full line-up or top talent in a short line-up. Just like in poker, luck and persistence in the right combination tend to pay off. You also have to be decisive. One memorable day, I saw 15 ladies disappear from the line-up within 60 seconds. Some were picked up by guys who, like myself, were taking them out for the day. Others were snapped up by experienced in-house customers who pointed to the girls they wanted before even saying hello. I had to struggle to keep from laughing out loud at a dawdler at the bar whose lower jaw literally dropped to his chest when he saw half the talent had gone while he was taking a few sips of beer.

That guy had been there earliest of anyone, but had declined to choose first, saying he wanted more time to make up his mind. I imagine he regretted that moment of procrastination, just wonder if he wrote something negative about Eden as a result. Certainly that twist of events was extraordinarily hectic even for Eden. In fact, I'd never seen anything like it before or since. But it does illustrate the futility of insisting on "time" to choose a lady. WHY DO YOU NEED TIME? Probably some guys think it's a ?point of honor? not to choose right away, but that's only affectation.

Your choice, by necessity, will be an intuitive one, based on whatever physical features - face, age, figure, hair, her smile, the glint in her eye - appeal to you. Look at the ladies and choose, that's all there is to it. But think quick, the guy behind you will.

I fully understand the Eden approach to P4P isn't everyone's favorite. If you prefer hunting in go gos or FL bars or MPS or Nana Car Park or on the street itself, go for it with the best of luck. What I have a harder time understanding is how a dislike of the Eden concept translates into so much vituperation in posts to different boards about the age and unattractiveness of the Eden ladies.

It's simply not true. The youngest lady I've had a session with was 22. There have been many who were 23 or 24. How much younger do you want them? I don't know how I can prove this to anyone other than drag them into Eden along with me, but several of the ladies are as attractive as any you'll see on the BKK P4P scene.

One possible reason for the negativity is that some punters have never seen a line-up at Eden. They've stuck their heads in the door and assumed they'd seen all the ladies, often mistaking maids and other support ladies for providers. Big mistake. Always ask to see a line-up. Ladies will appear as if by magic.

Finally, some practical advice for a first visit to Eden:

1) Get there at 12.45 pm. or even a few minutes earlier. If you're interested in any special services, ask the management about which ladies offer those services before you see the line-up.

2) Make your choice quickly, but if you don't see anything you like, simply leave.

3) If you are interested in a popular lady with very specific physical characteristics, ask the management about an overnight take-away session with her. It's also possible to take-away two or more ladies for an overnight session.

In terms of service, security, convenience and skill at English, the Eden ladies are certainly among the best, if not the best, in LOS. I have neither the time or inclination to play starfish roulette in trying to set up similar multi-lady sessions with bar girls or FLers. I've been visiting LOS since 1979 and it is seldom, if ever, you'll find ladies who are prepared to offer the equivalent of Eden services.

So visit Eden and enjoy yourself like you've never done before. Don't be put off by comments from know-nothings.

EP

:devil:

Great summary Evel_Penivel

To each one his tastes........

As in the last years I used to hang out in G clubs or soi 33 and I recently was more into dating regular thai women I was not keen

into trying eden

-> I did not regret this.

Though I have to admit I only took away the ladies, never tried the

"in house" sessions as I like to take my time.

::

All I can say is: Give it a try if you are curious and if you are really not satisfied I am pretty sure the management will give you your money back.

thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed summary....it answered all my questions and then some...i will take your tips to heart when i go there....and sorry about the caps, i was at the time working on something else with caps when i posted my question....

Agree but all I heard from Marc was that he listen to opinions on both sides first but in the (very few) cases he gave the money back

-> I understand his policy as, why to be a penny pincher when the business works perfectly.

Ask him to clarify next time you go?

drogon said:

Agree but all I heard from Marc was that he listen to opinions on both sides first but in the (very few) cases he gave the money back

-> I understand his policy as, why to be a penny pincher when the business works perfectly.

Ask him to clarify next time you go?

Wouldn't want to start the session asking about that, it would kill the mood. :)

if Marc or Eden Uncle is reading this, could you answer here, in detail, about your policy, please? :beer:

90-minute in-house session will go up to 3,600 baht on July 1 from the current 3,500 baht.

One more example of "Rip of the Farang Thailand". I will never be visiting Eden again, will never visit Thailand again and will be writing a stiff letter of complaint to TAT...........and quite possibly to the Times of London.

Archived