New Eden Ladies

PhilAnders

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always show new people FIRST Eden Club and then take them across the road and show them Lolitas. As they cool off, I take them down to Soi Cowboy and then bring them back to NEP.

I figure if a person comes to Bangkok to have some fun they might as well be directed to the right places.

As for those who do not have nice words to say toward Eden Club, just imagine yourself 90 years old, trying to jerk off while laying in bed. A thought passes thru your mine of the times you were in Bangkok and you had the time and money to visit a world famous brothel but you chiced not to. Now, you don't have those memories to fantasize with. You only got your soft cock that for whatever reason continues to stay soft. No mental stimulaion just a soft cock. What a fucking life.

I'm assuming you're asking about the Eden Club and not the bakery.

The Eden Club is located on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. When you turn in from Suk by the coffeeI shop, it will be on your right about 50 meters (maybe more, I'm not good at judging walking distances) up. When I was there a few weeks ago (seems like ages), there was a lot of construction being done to the building directly across the Soi from the Eden Club.

Say hello to the ladies from me.

EP

:devil:

sunset said:

OK ..OK HOW DO i GET TO EDENS

Soi 7/1 not Soi 7.. Look for the Subway food place on the corner.

There's always girls offering massage down there, but make sure you go in.. The place is hardly noticeable from outside.

Archived