WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bibblies said:

Er, what are you doing? There's no way you can have the Germans above us! 5-1 in their own backyard, remember! :D

lol bibblies, you haven't finished the sentence!

....backyard, remember, which has been the biggest success for Team England in the last 40 years. It was a pre-round match for South Korea/ Japan 2002. Hmm, I can't remember exactly in which place came England and which place came Bratwurst FC? ;) Why we never beat the germans in a final round, why can't we have a referee like in 66 all the time? :beer::wave::spin::stirthepo

The germans have what the english invented: Team Spirit (aka TEAMGEIST) they usually can compensate individual class because everyone is fighting for each other! They shot 4 goals without their brain, their leader, their captain, their only world class player; Michael Ballack. He is the power source for the strikers and he gives the defense more stability! Still wanna play them in round 2 after seeing the first match perfomances?

I can see the problem the english have, you care too much who is playing, everyone tries to favor his Premier League Teams. Stay together as one, after all you want the same thing.

Dear Mr Eriksson:

I like to believe you are reading this board since i know you have been to BKK 3 times already, please tell your players to attack 90 minutes, I want you to lift the trophy on July 9th, because I seriously can't hear the gloating about the 5:1 'victory' anymore.

ps

Herr Eriksson, när du var i bkk, knullade du någon thaihora?

(may a swedish person translate that) :o

'"You'll win nowt with Gingers in yer team"

i imagine the ginger wonder will be interested in you telling him how many Premiership winners medals he has.....

:chili:

and don't forget the FA Cup winners medals he has......... :yay:

i was there at Wembley in 99 when he scored against the Toon........... :elephant:

oh and don't forget the holy grail...........the Double...........how many times?...........

anyone in your Team loyal enough to stay there for their entire career and win so many medals?.

name me a Liverpool Player who has won the Double recently........... :beer:

teddy said: Forget doubles, most of the players won the treble back in 2001 ::

An acceptable statement Teddy, only if you replace the words "the treble" with the words "a treble of sorts", i.e., "Forget doubles, most of the players won a treble of sorts back in 2001". "The treble" would have to include the Premiership. :hubba:

Archived