WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Owen and Joe Cole coming off and I was expecting to see Defoe and SWP coming on but what do we get?

We get Downing and Hargreaves. Well at least Lennon is there and there really is NO excuse for not bringing him on. And Downing is so predictable it hurts. It's just kick and run, really. Great crosser, if he's down by the touchline he's the left-footed Beckham, but he needs to know his limitations. Walcott must be given his chance against T&T and Lennon must fill the left if J.Cole moves in behind the front two.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sven had a real brainstorm when he picked Walcott.

This guy can't contribute anything to the England team's cause. This is why Wenger hasnt even played him a single time in the Arsenal first team. When Brazil picked Ronaldo in 94, he was already banging in goals left right and center in league football. They also had that pairing of Romario/Bebeto up front .

Sven fucked up.

Owen is not match fit and looks like it.

Rooney will be a risk,he will targeted by Defenders as soon as he plays and if they crunch his bad foot?...........

if Crouch gets injured or another booking then that leaves us with................Walcott.

talk that Gerrard or Cole can play up front is very funny,just not their Game..........

Sayjann,

Argentina didn't impress me at all. Ivory Coast created good chances but just didn't nick them in. Argentina was fortunate to enjoy an undeserved 2-0 lead. Things clearly went their way, but certainly not because they controlled the game nor because they outplayed their opponents.

I'll shoot you if you say their performance was more solid than either the Dutch or Portuguese.

Hey, I'm neutral here, just facing the game facts, forget the flag on the left..and the signo... ;)

My opinion BadaBing...I think they stand a decent chance.

Of course the Czechs are favorites but I think the Americans have proven themselves to be a tough team to beat. Especially against the Portuguese :banghead:

Anyway...if you think in numbers I'd say 20% chance of a win, 30% chance of draw and 50 for a loss :)

So that's a 50% chance of getting a result against the Czechs!!!

Just my thoughts, ignore them if you wish ;)

Archived