Blow job bars and brothels

somchai123

Well, what's the difference between sitting around a bar and talking about whoring and sitting around your computer talking about whoring on forums? I have whoremonger friends, it's true, and we talk about all things whorish.

Both times, the discussion was on Lolita's. Both claimed to have gotten STDs from Lolita's. I didn't get into specifics like which STD or which girl. I just made a mental note never to get bareback blowjobs from blowjob factories.

Sounds like you need a better group of friends. Who sits around talking to others about the STDs they picked up at a blowjob bar?

Not necessarily BJ bars, but most of the expats I know in Thailand discuss this type of thing, whether it be in person or via the internet. :rotfl:

I remember one time when I was in transit at Seoul on the way home when I mentioned on a board that I had a very sore throat after doing number so and so from a certain bar. The replies came back quickly that I had been with the 'Chlamydia Queen.' Unbeknownst to me - the village bicycle who everyone got it from.

I checked out OK though.

The code of honor is not to mention any girl's name or number, outside of friends, and I believe that's the way this board operates.

But talking about STDs in Thailand is about as common as discussing where to meet for breakfast the next afternoon, IMHO.

:D

Sophies, Sophies, Sophies - just hop on a motocy taxi and say the name.

Used to take a Sophies lady LT, many times. Had Cambodian men and women remark on how beautiful she was.

Also had great work done for $5 by a lady in Sophies who begged me because business was bad. No beauty, but, talented at her line of work.

Archived