US general says Rumsfeld is inspired by God

texascity

!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MIAMI (AFP) - The top US general defended the leadership of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, saying it is inspired by God.

"He leads in a way that the good Lord tells him is best for our country," said Marine General Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061019/pl_afp/usmilitarypolitics_061019193550

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

boy, is his god a dummy!

Rummy's god rides the 'short bus'!

(short bus = bus that takes retards to special school)

to let men that think the Grand Canyon was formed by Noah's Flood lead a country into war is insanity!

Hey, i'm inspired by god too...so that means, by the criteria cited above, i am allowed to do what the fuck i want, avoid all responsibility and everyone else is just gonna have to accept my shit...cos hey i'm inspired...by the good lord....if it's good enough for rumfuck, it's good enough for me...

NICE!

Who needs an insanity plea...i'm inspired by god, i tellz ya..woohoooo!

It really worries me when people like that can rise to that sort of position when the criteria should be based on ability and merit. I realise we can't do anything about idiot politicians appointing their idiot mates to positions of power but the military and the upper echlons of the public service should belong to the people, not the politicians.

I realise we can't do anything about idiot politicians appointing their idiot mates to positions of power but the military and the upper echlons of the public service should belong to the people, not the politicians.

Sure but if 'the people' are busy working, shopping and watching crap on TV the politicians have a clear field. Vote Diebold.

:)

[color:red]"Hey, i'm inspired by god too...so that means, by the criteria cited above, i am allowed to do what the fuck i want, avoid all responsibility and everyone else is just gonna have to accept my shit...cos hey i'm inspired...by the good lord....if it's good enough for rumfuck, it's good enough for me..."[/color]

Now you are telling me he has a clear case alibi!

Yep, when the impeachment comes up, he can just say...i'm doing/was doing god's will...

So really, do what you please folks...when they bust your ass, just cite/quote rumfuck...your home and dry...alibi-o-rama....any misdeed, anywhere, anytime...'i'm inspired by god'....

The lord moves in mysterious ways....

For the last few months, when some of the dumb fuckers appoach me with their shit, I have been saying in a serious tone "Do you want to go to paradise now"! Believe it or not, a lot of these characters realize what I just said.

Another expression I have been saying lately is "I guess I will act like god today and kill a bunch of people and start all over again!" That has made a few more take notice.

Archived