Another trap for the unwary.

Julian2

Last night my wife put a couple of boxes of beer on and cooked a family BBQ to celebrate a lottery win. My Farang neighbour came down, heâ??s married to a niece, and proceeded to get very drunk. The reason for his excess, his wife, accompanied him; topping his glass up and picking out the best bits of pork for him. She had returned to the family fold the day before after an absence of more than a year showing considerable physical evidence that she had not spent the time away alone. He had accused her of infidelity, which she emphatically denied off course, causing him to loudly refer to her as the Virgin Mary as he got drunker.

My wife and I had been aware of her state before she returned, she had been in Chiang Mai where my wife still had contacts with the police from her tour guiding days. (â??But they told me drugs were legal in Thailand officer.â?Â) and a friend in the force had rang her to tell her that the girl and her Farang boyfriend had been discussing their impending parenthood loudly enough to attract the attention of the police. Boyfriend then departed the scene and the girl came home.

He hasnâ??t got a lot of options open to him so this isnâ??t a request for advice. The girls mother owns his house and lives there with him. (Not carnally, you ainâ??t seen Mum). When he built it, and itâ??s a B5,000,000 place, he wisely decided she was the safer of the two women available and put it in her name.

So he either moves out and loses the house or watches the arrival of a new family member who will no doubt be taught to call him Pour.

The whole village is laughing that hard they can hardly say son nom nar.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<>

At first I was struggling to think "What evidence?" Dirty me was thinking she had spanking patterns on her bottom!

Ahh the penny drops.

FARK actually pretty cool, most men dont feel the pain of pregnancy, this time they are both fucked!

Why did the police intervine though? Pregnancy a crime in Chaing Mai?

DOG

>it was nice of them to let him stay in the house after being absent for one year. Why was he absent and what did he do during that year?

You might like to have another go at reading that. *She* was absent for a year, and came back knocked up...(and CW was being sarcastic I would say!).

-j-

>it was nice of them to let him stay in the house after being absent for one year. Why was he absent and what did he do during that year?

You might like to have another go at reading that. *She* was absent for a year, and came back knocked up...(and CW was being sarcastic I would say!).

-j-

Thanks josh. I'll try again. Maybe they will let the guy build a little shack at the end of the garden.

>Maybe they will let the guy build a little shack at the end of the garden

Most suitable would be a dog kennel....but don't think they use those here.

However, serioulsy, a pretty shitty situation, and I can only see it ending in tragedy one way or another. Either he will "lose it" (and we knows what happens then), or she will decide he is surplus to requirements- the house is already in the family - and we all knows what happens in those situations as well.

His only *real* option (IMHO) is to cut his losses and get the f*ck out of Dodge before something really goes wrong.

-j-

Archived