What are you listening to this week?

junglesoup

At Present Fux All

The I-Pod went Starfish on me tonight.

Ah Well Shopping next weekend.

OK ... From the Lappy through portable speakers (not quite my I-Dock) Pink Fairies

Strumming along on my Gretch Falcon :smirk:

cool, you have a Gretch? You played for long Mekong. I love the Gretch. Does it have the tremolo bar?

I have a strat, Tele 69 reissue, pure black, and a guildhall heavy guitar that looks like a gibson/Gretch. Real good quality made thing.

Plenty of good jamming rooms in Bangkok. Would love a jam when I m back in Bangkok...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At Present Fux All

The I-Pod went Starfish on me tonight.

Ah Well Shopping next weekend.

OK ... From the Lappy through portable speakers (not quite my I-Dock) Pink Fairies

Strumming along on my Gretch Falcon :smirk:

i buz two zears ago the recent solo cd from Larry Wallis, calling Death in a Guitar Afternoon!

last zear the P.F. wants to do some reunion gigs, but was canceled becaus Wallis back pain

I have a strat, Tele 69 reissue, pure black, and a guildhall heavy guitar that looks like a gibson/Gretch. Real good quality made thing.

Is there a "drool" smilie???? :thumbup: :thumbup:

I don't have a guitar now, but I had a cool Hardtail Strat in the early 90's and a Stenberger which was really unique and cool! (See pic... it's headless).

I would really love a Robert Fripp Gibson though... awesome piece of machinery! (As is the guitarist himself!!) :thumbup:

But I'm really a keyboard player, so what would I know? :D Love the Yamaha DX-7 and the KORG M1... classics!!!

It has a Tremelo

As for Keyboards, I will 'fess up and admit I used to tinkle the ivories 5-6 hours a week as a kid, My mum was the piano player and my dad the guitar so I was taught both.

In my late teens I recognised the fact that Lead Guitarist score with the chicks more than keyboard players so I spent more time with the guitar, I have a keyboard at home now, but I only probably play it about an hour a month.

Back to the I-Pod

The Starfish 60GB has now been replaced by the Latest 30GB, I hadn't realised how much slimmer they have become over the past 3 years.

Off to rewatch the episode of Extras that David Bowie appeared in CLASS

Guest lazyphil

going to see 'jack rabbit slim' rockabilly band at a local village feast next month, i love this style/sound of rockabilly but cant say i know a great deal about it/this band :cool: to hell with my training schedules/diets i'll be getting sh*t faced that night!

Little fat man who sold his soul,

Little fat man who sold his dream...

Pathetic little fat man,

No one's bloody laughing,

The clown that no one laugh's at,

They all just wish he'd die.

He's so depressed at being hated,

Fatso takes his own life,

He blows his stupid brains out,

But the twat would probably miss.

He sold his soul for a shot at fame,

Catchphrase and wig and the jokes are lame,

He's got no style, he's got no grace,

He's banal and facile, he's a fat waste of space

See his pug-nosed face...Pug, pug, pug, pug,

The little fat man with the pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug,

Little fat man, pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug,

He's a little fat pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug.

Clip if one is outside Thailand :smirk:

Cringe cringe cringe :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But very funny. Its Gervais' face near the end of the clip. Total humiliation,dejection, embarrassement. Great tune also. It shows how good an actor he is also that he convey all those expressions on his face...

((bad link) but just search Extras Bowie))

Archived