GF wants more

fool

Would tend to agree with TN. As you have a family, your main responsibility at this time would be to the present wife and kids. More so if she is totally dependent on you.

Just get a hotel room for the weekends and stay with the girlfriend. Keep it that way, don't even consider moving in with her. It will be the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

The way I read between the lines, things may have cooled off with you and your wife, but you both still want the stability that marriage provides. You're probably feeling shitty because she's just found out about your girlfriend, and your girlfriend is trying to take advantage of the situation.

Don't burn any bridges yet.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes separating for a while works for the better, sometimes for worse, but if you do decide to go that route, I suggest it would be best for you to live ALONE for a spell, not with the new g.f.

If you shack up with her, the bliss of the new relationship and the sexual haze that can obscure what is really going on in your head will make it very difficult for you to analyze what is really best for you and your family in the long run.

You need some time to think about what you really want.

...Maybe...She's different????

Actually....some of them are... contrary to popular belief...

Sometimes...things "Just happen".... or so a "Friend" told me...

To the OP...Good Luck....do what your heart tells you to do..

BUT...as per the wise words of K dddave (my personal "Shrink")..take some time for yourself first...

Good Luck DS...sometimes DC

Hey guys,

good stuff and helps to read all the comments, food for thought. Right now I'm with the dek deks' tryin to be a good dad, that bit is easy. The GF is holding station whilst I find my space. YF is comfortable, sort of and though she will take it hard if it really comes to a split I guess there really is no answer to that question.

I also throw my hat into the 'some really are different' ring. But maybe my taste is a little different too. Would never touch a girl under about 28 personally, nowhere near enough life lived for my taste.

My dear Fool,

I just do that.

One for the sex, the other for the mind.

Sex 10 months/year, mind two months. They live 10k kms apart, I travel between them.

Children are grown-up, luckily.

I know the wrath of board members will fall upon me by making this public, but who cares?

It is though to share two women, but we only have one life.

What is your motivation?

Think hard abour such decision.

Good luck to ya.

Archived