Lolitas and other BJ bars

AhTeckLim

humblestudent,

IMHO, Lolitas should be a required stop on any sanuk tour. While the girls may not be the best looking, there's like a good bj to start the day or evening.

It's not a go-go bar, but actually part of a complex. there's the bj bar in one building, another building has girls playing pool, then there's another building across the way. I actually never made it to the other two buildings cuz I was having too much fun at the bj bar.

Funny story. Me and my friend stumbled upon the place cuz he wanted to see what was around the block from Soi Cowboy. We were walking past when the mamasan asks "you want blow-job?" Of course that got our attention. there were 3 or 4 girls sitting/standing around some chairs outside the place. My friend was a bit reluctant, but I asked mamasan if I can go inside for a look. "No problem". Inside was a bar, and then an area separated by a curtain. Inside the curtain was a set-up w/a leather couch all around the room with railings over head with curtains. think a hospital room where you can screen off a small area.

So, I was game but my friend was still hesitant. then buddha intervened w/an enormous downpour of rain. Now we were trapped. And oh what a great place to be in a rainstorm. So we ordered beers and picked out a lady and were taken into the room where we each went into our own curtained off space.

The girls were quite skilled. They use these wet naps to wipe off your dick before doing the deed. You just sit back, enjoy your beer and bj and smile. When you cum, the girl took it in her mouth then discretely spit it out into a wad of toilet paper. Then comes another wet nap (I think they had some antiseptic stuff on them) to clean you up. Afterwards, me and my friend spent some time on the porch hugging, talking with the girls and had another beer. the "afterglow" as my friend put it. So, two beers and a bj for 800 baht. I think it was money well spent.

Like I said in my previous post, I went back several times and was fond of this one girl. I was really starting to like her, but had to leave the next day so I didn't press the issue of taking her home with me.

The girls will spend about a half hour with you. They will take their tops off if you ask. (at least mine did). I didn't try ask about facials or anything else, but if you're a regular, some of them might go for that. You can always ask the mamasan which girls like the "water".

Hope this post helps.

FYI: you can go down Soi Cowboy and take a right at the end. You'll see some beer bars out front. Go down till the end. the bj bar is the last stop on the right.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great come back jaybet3!! I really appreciate your insights. This place is now on my list!

One last question: Is this the type of place you can hit in the afternoon, or should one wait until night falls to peak in?

Thanks much!

HS

Lolita's opens at 10:00 AM, but you should wait until at least maybe 1:00 PM, to give enough girls enough time to get there. A definite must.

And so is Star of Light on Patpong II. Same type of bar. Different area. Opens at 10:00 AM, too. You'll like them both.

The last time I went there was JUST after 10:00 AM, and there was only one (but a skillful little vixen, fortunately). Another one soon showed up.

Went to Lollitas after seeing the posts here.Had a fantastic BJ from a really quite pretty girl (Shitforbrains I think my name is)

Had a great laugh with her afterwards and found her to be really friendly.

I would reccommend this place !

Archived