Poor Sod

fool

A father-of-four is seeking £1m damages after a vasectomy went wrong, leaving him in pain for the last 12 years.

Daniel Stalker, of Dunbar in East Lothian, underwent the operation in Edinburgh in 1996.

He had to have his testicles removed two years later, but the procedure failed to stop the pain.

The 51-year-old has won his case against Lothian Health Board at the Court of Session in Edinburgh. A judge will now set the level of damages.

Speaking to BBC Scotland, Mr Stalker said: "There's a lot of equipment I need - things for getting into and out of the bath.

I can't get up the stairs to my bath

Daniel Stalker

"My daughters have to help me at the moment, and they can't really.

Full Story

First he gets black balled, now he's Mr no balls.

Makes me feel good to know mine worked ok. I've been trying it out quite a bit since the op and no issue so far.

How long ago - how much did it hurt - where you get it done?

Thinking about it myself.

I highly recommend it :) Notwithstanding the subject of the article. Curious feeling of, well, freedom I suppose, not sure how else to express it. Bit like having kids really, you ask other people about it but they can't really explain it, then you get your own and it's like, 'yeah, wow! Now I get it'

DISCLAIMER

I in no way or in any form wish to promote reckless behaviour in any way related to the sexual activities of either myself or any other persons.

Makes a fascinating subject for bar talk with girls. And of course essentially worry free uncovered sex (I'm assuming that like me, you and / or anybody reading this and contemplating such is in full understanding, appreciation and if necessary control, of their partner(s) sex lives).

Had mine at Bangkok Hospital, cost about 10K and a few hundred baht. Given that I am hugely bothered by hospitals and have never previously experienced any form of surgery, you can guess how apprehensive I felt, I'd say essentially painless though mild discomfort for about 45 minutes after the anesthetic wore off and then the odd strange sensation occurring momentarily over the next day or so.

A thread on this was in health a while back and I just boosted it, guess we can take it there if you have questions. Ask away.

a common and easy op these Days are rare to hear to go wrong.

but a fried of mine had it done and had a reaction to the drugs.

his balls turned black and were the size of melons after a couple of Days........... :closemouth::(

had to have 1 removed but as he was in his mid 40's he already had his family.

the following operations made him sterile which was the point in the 1st place.

a shame he to go through all the pain he endured.

Archived