Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one fall I will join you in!

Crazy hot today, supposed to reach 39 degrees C...plus over 80% humidity...feels like 100% outside at the moment, like walking through a hot soup. Big bubble of stormy weather came up the gulf this morning, but alas, as yet no sign of rain.

Getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of storms here, when they are happening everyday to the east and west of Bangkok. I like my weather, like I like my women...hot and wet!

And if star movies show "son of pink panther" just one more time, my TV is going out the window. It's about as funny as cancer of the penis and the actors are to acting as George Bush is to intelligent, insightful thought.

I farking hate it. It's one of those rarest of movies, it fails at everything and I experience pain and nausea watching it.

That's one fall I will join you in!

Crazy hot today, supposed to reach 39 degrees C...plus over 80% humidity...feels like 100% outside at the moment, like walking through a hot soup. Big bubble of stormy weather came up the gulf this morning, but alas, as yet no sign of rain.

Getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of storms here, when they are happening everyday to the east and west of Bangkok. I like my weather, like I like my women...hot and wet!

I feel your pain,

Got here a couple of days ago and not coping with the heat at all.

Thinking of moving the TV into the bedroom (only room with aircon) and staying there for the next 4 1/2 weeks.

Of course I'd have to move the fridge in there too!

:p

Stayed away from balconies....and those likely to push me over :neener:

Not to get too technical. But what is the deal with balconies and foreign farang men?

Does the actual balcony make one commit suicide?

Are the railings too low on these Thai balconies?

Are the decks too slippery on these Thai balconies?

Is it best to get a condo/room without a balcony? And thus avoid all these accidental falls?

Personally' date=' I'm mystified.[/quote']

Anybody ever think of putting together the Ulimate suicide kit made special for balconies?

It could include a bill of sell for the kit and an original suicide note.

Anybody ever think of putting together the Ulimate suicide kit made special for balconies?

It could include a bill of sell for the kit and an original suicide note.

Someone is thinking on this board - which is a good sign!

Archived