Gooner Corner

frogpatrol

Just when the critics start telling us how much we do not need Tony Adams, it is clear to me how much we really do need him.

At any rate, despite a depleted rear guard, the Gunners somehow managed the 3 points. Henry and Ljundberg to the rescue again!

The journey to Greece may not be quite so pleasant, however, unless we can get some help back there.

froggo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What it means is we have to really win our remaining 3 games + beat Mallorca by 2 or more goals to be certain of going through!

That really was a shower of shit last night! Absolutely spineless.

I hate to turn on the players, but if Vieira comes out after this and says "This team isn't good enough, I'm off at the end of the season!" I would suggest that he just takes a long hard look in the mirror because he hasn't competed this season.

TH14 could be the best striker in the world if he wanted to be. mad.gif" border="0

After lasts night outbursts,Henry says in the Standard about our next match with the bubbles"I cant wait for this game ,just be there,just be there..."

Well,yeah thats alright mate but wouldnt it have been a bit better if you put yourself about a bit more last night.

Please dont tell me this is going to be another season where we are just also rans in europe. mad.gif" border="0

Those rumours about Le Boss going to the Mancs are starting to make me nervous.

I dont for one minute think that Wenger will go to Man Ure at the end of the season ,even if thats what the Man U board would like.

Prehaps if he signed his contract it would settle some of our gaelic brothers.who knows.

As much as I love our foreign friends,it does seem at times that a little British bite is lacking when we are in europe.Wenger has made some steps to attract more British players .I`d like to see more of them,e.g Jeffers,Upson,Parlour,(Adams is not the player he was,he gets injured in the dressing room).

Alles les rouges!! laugh.gif" border="0

I went to watch the scum vs scum game on Saturday (couldn't get a ticket for Derby) and I have to say that the only reason Utd won was the fact that Tottenhams midfield and forward line were knackered by the 2nd half.

Poyet, Anderton, Sherringham et al just couldn't handle the pace of Moan Utd!

United were all over the shop defensively, I can't wait to play em wink.gif" border="0

Archived