stuck at the house

passingthru69

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or if wife for some reason or another is NOT tempted to go to bkk how about cha am or hua hin beaches just down the road - well a bit further than bkk, but within 1-2h drive - plenty of foreigners & all amenities there even Burger King!

and rooms should be affordable/available this year especially if you hurry down before all bangkokians do for their new year break!!

actually I believe most everyone would be happy with a new western/eastern sit up toilet complete with 'rinsing' hose etc.

main reason many houses still use the squatting variant is purely down to reduced cost compared to the 'full version'.

well correct me if I'm mistaken :hmmm:

never ever heard anyone complain about the full version except perhaps muslims?

Well they are rich :smirk: Got two toliets. Big family.

Was brought up about the squat. Saw too many frowning faces :( about that.

Yes the is a Big C and even a Tesco near buy. That's where I got the shower heater from.

Went to get a new mobile and ended with a shower also.

Yes taking a road trip has been brought up. Take all the family members.Well dad and the one aunt will stay at house.

Rice farming, Well the harvest is going on now in the back fourty so to speak.

I'm just bored. :sad:

Yea, we do have enough land for a small course :)

Have brought it to my wife's attention that I want to get my teeth done also while we are here. She just shrugs her shoulders now. Says do in the states better.

Don't get me wrong I do love my wife but I wonder why the change now we are back.

It has been a year since we were here last.

Before we stayed at hotel in Bang Pong. Rode the bus back and forth from hotel to house.

I don't know if she is mad because the night we got in a friend from Roi Et. stayed an extra day to meet us and we drank beer from about 2:30 in the morning untill 6 am. She went to the room about after an hour. Yes she knows the person. Never been a problem with him and her

No there is no reason for her not to trust me.

I was starting tyo have a talk when one cousin and his wife came over. Then all wanted to go to temple.

He has a car and they live in bkk.

Maybe my ticket out of here. Just for a day. Come back Tues. miday

I knew they were coming today.

We are all going out for dinner tonight.

If my wife is not sure of me she has brother that works in bkk.

It's not like I say I want to go to Pattaya without her. She knows all about the goings on there. :shocked:

When my wife wants time to herself I take her to a major shopping mall where ever we are at and drop her off. She calls it her verison of relaxing eye.

Sometimes she's there for 1 hour up to 5 hours. We call each other a little just to make sure she is ok. Not every 15 mins. If you know what I mean.

I think I just need to tell her I need to relax my eyes too. :content:

she also knows the places I go to in bkk and has meet some of the staff where I hang out at.

Be kinda stupid of me if I did anything I'm not supposed to do.

Archived