Situation now - where can I grab the girls...?

sanmiguel

Sarisin,

The BTS in Bangkok rarely gets crowded enough to properly pull this off. In Tokyo, they employ people to literally push people into the train so they are crammed together like sardines. I think I was groped while riding the trains in Tokyo.

Ranger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you..guys.... smile.gif

A few good advices...

I have to go to the airport now....If there is any other tip, I will read it in a BKK Internet Cafe smile.gif

But anyway... every advice is still welcome...and of course, I will often use the sky train smile.gif)

BKK is calling smile.gif

sanmiguel

Any other idea for Pattaya...

I know Soy 6 well....I am there every year...

Are there any other places where you can do your diddling endless smile.gif

Thanks!

I will read the answers in BKK - and now I really have to go. or my airplane is gone smile.gif

sanmiguel

OK

Its time to expose my ignorance on the subject of diddlin. From prior posts I am able to gather that diddlin involves groping one or more BGs and some groping in return. But I am not sure of the extent of this activity - what is not up for grabs, so to say? Are the BGs topless? bottomless? What is the compensation - 100 baht? 200? + lady drinks?

Reading the posts of diddlin affectionados has gotten me very interested and I definitely would like to indulge on my next trip to LOS, which may be much sooner than I had expected.

So, any and all clarification would be very much appreciated.

Hey Tiger Moth, comin' sooner than expected, eh?

First, when it comes to diddlin' I bow to the two masters, Ranger and goatscrot. Those guys have written the Manual to Diddlin' and you should have a consultation with them for pointers.

However, I don't think formal education is necessary for diddlin'. All you need is a horny bar rat and a bar girl and you can commence to diddlin' (I believe it was Jed Clampett who first said that).

Having said that, though, you should confine your diddlin' to certain locales. For example, last night I took a Thai straight girl to the Bond Concert at the Queen Sirikit Center. Not exactly the appropriate place for diddlin'. Afterwards, we went to Riva's disco in the Sheraton. Again, diddlin' would be frowned upon there.

But, if you happen to be in the Soi Yodsak, Soi Post Office, or Soi Pattayaland 1 (not the boy bars unless your name is Uniform Guy) there are plenty of diddlin' opportunities. Here in Bangkok, there are plenty of diddlin' bars in Soi Cowboy such as Midnite, Toy, AfterSkool, Wet Lips, and Fannies. In Baccara, they have two famous Diddlin' Rooms on the second floor. In NEP some of the smaller places perhaps. I tend to diddle quite a bit in DC-10.

Honestly, diddlin' is widely performed in the gogo bars too, but I would never call them diddlin' bar.

As to techniques, well, let your hands do their stuff. Yes, I do buy a lady drink for my diddlin' partner, and, will generally leave a tip of 100 baht as well.

One caution: Do not attempt to diddle in Casanova (NEP). I did once and found myself with the unexpected (hah) surprise of a handful of hairy balls!

Tiger Moth,

Sarisin pretty much covered it. My policy is 1 lady drink and a 100B for 30 minutes of proper diddlin'. I avoid Toy Bar because they'll hit you up for a second LD after about 2-3 minutes. With the right girl, any bar can be a diddlin' bar. But, it's best to let the girl start the diddlin' in a regular go-go as some girls do and some girls don't. I find that when she grabs my hand and places it on her breast then it's a green light on the diddlin'

Ranger

You da' man, Ranger. (The father of diddlin', some might exclaim)

Diddlin' updates always are appreciated and anxiously read.

Thanks for improving my evening. smile.gif

Archived