Situation now - where can I grab the girls...?

sanmiguel

Sarisin

Hey just a moment here how did I get to be involved in this post. I asked if you wanted to come with me on a diddlin trip to Midnite bar and you know I am not into the guys.........

uniformguy implies ladies in school uniform how could you have got me so mixed up ha ha aha

Anyway see you in 5 days and I will be on my own at the weekend so diddlin bars here we comeeeeeeee.

uniformguy

How do you get the damn icons working on this new board I want to put a smiley in here but have failed!!!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Pattaya try some of the bars down Soi Chaiyapool, just off Soi Bukhao almost directly opposite Soi Diana Inn, then continue on to Buffalo Bar about 200 m to the right at bottom of Soi Chaiyapool where it meets 3rd Road.

Good luck, mate.

[color:blue]Sarisin

Hey just a moment here how did I get to be involved in this post. I asked if you wanted to come with me on a diddlin trip to Midnite bar and you know I am not into the guys.........

uniformguy implies ladies in school uniform how could you have got me so mixed up ha ha aha

Anyway see you in 5 days and I will be on my own at the weekend so diddlin bars here we comeeeeeeee.

uniformguy

How do you get the damn icons working on this new board I want to put a smiley in here but have failed!!!!!!! color=blue>

Heh, heh, just wanted to see if you were still around and had not married a kangaroo or two. Looking forward to more diddlin' excursions with you when you get here. See you in Warbler's the 27th then?

See the FAQ for the instructions on how to put in the smilies, etc. I thought by now some technie genius would figure out a way to put them back on this new board the way they were on the old board. Much easier to use, I think. crazy.gif

Robaus

Thanks for the info but are you talking about diddling bars or bars where the girls are wearing schoolgirl type outfits??? I'm sory but I'm just a bit confused on the directions both types of bars are of interest but of course if you are directing me to a bar where they wear uniforms and you can diddle then I'm really interested!!!!!! The only other place where u can do this is Playskool in SC.

Uniformguy

Guys,

I was 2 days in Pattaya now...

Soi 6 is active as usual. And I agree, King Kong is one of the best...

Diddling as much as you want, a beer is 55....the ladies do not ask for a drink...I tip them anyway... smile.gif

Bad thing is...they all wearing a bra...and this is less fun!!!

(or at least more complicated) smile.gif

In the other bars it depends very much on the girl...but some are really good smile.gif

In NANA Rosemarie is still my favorit....easy diddling for 1 ladys...

I was in Soi Cowb. too...Midnight...no action...Toy...no action...

but I guess it depends on the girls too...catch the right one and it will runn smile.gif

Any tips for Hua Hin...I am there over the weekend?

And any idea about Trang (have to go there next week?)

SanMiguel

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to:

I think I was groped while riding the trains in Tokyo.

Never been to Tokyo but now I'm temped.

I was diddled in Paris. I was with my girlfriend. We entered a large - and very crowded - elevator at the top of Eiffel tower. As soon as we started descending I felt a hand descending into my pants. I looked at my girlfriend in shock, as this was not something I would ever expect her to do. She looked back at me like she didn't have a clue about what was going on.

Well, she didn't. But a blond lady, about 28, standing on my left, did. She was was looking straight at me with a hint of a smile. And she diddled me until we hit the ground.

The most memorable experience of the entire trip. Ahhh, Paris... what a romantic place.

Archived