Meeting a good girl

Claro que si

My friend sent me a link from a blog about meeting girls on the rebound. Not sure if the blogger is serious (he also rambles a bit).

Girls that have just broken up can be quite vulnerable. Anyone know of this place?

http://bigbabykenny.com/?p=8

I've always thought retail establishments were the best for meeting non p4p Thai girls. Anyway I may check out that World Trade place.

BBK has sometimes good suggestions for a night out but when he starts to give advices for dating, no matter if regular TG or for paying BG he sometimes speaks nonsense.

I can't decide if he is joking or if he seriously thinks what he writes (read his multiple guides of tsm).

His knowledge of BKK is crap, Central World is junction of Ploen Chit / Ratchadamri not Rama I / Ratchada as the blog states. In fact there is no Rama I / Ratchada intersection!

Hi

I agree with u mate. looks like he has no knowledge and just a writing crap.

"The simplest thing is to politely ask them if they know where there are any nice places to eat nearby. When they mention a few, act stupid about how to actually find them, and ask them if they would personally show you the way and, offer them some free eats as a token of your gratitude for her help."

Travelling to LOS for than a decade, he tells how simple it is to pull a non p4p girl, :question: :question: hope a newbee does not fall for this crap, :alert: :alert: he may end up in a hospital & not in his bed... :):)

cheers

Hello everyone on Thai360.

This is the first time I have read or posted on these forums. I never knew they existed until a friend alerted me that I was being discussed here.

If you take the time to visit my blog and post in the comments, I pledge that I will respond to everything---even those who say I am full of crap and know shit about Bangkok and Thailand.

I really believe in the Marketplace of Ideas and also pledge that I will not censor people like other blogs do.

BigBabyKenny

BigBabyKenny.com

P.S. Mekong you are right. Central is on the corner of Rama 1 and Rachadamiri.

Isn't Rama 1 an extension of Sukhumvit starting from close to the railroad crossing at Soi 1 and running to MBK?

No

Sukhumvit ends at the Train lines / Chalern Maha Nakhon Expressway and then becomes Thanon Ploen Chit. It changes to Phra Ram 1 at Thanon Ratchadamri (Erawan Shrine).

Rama 1 continues past MBK over Rama VI until it gets to the bridge over the Klong at Krung Kasem where it changes to Bamrung Muang.

Archived