Colloidal Silver

cavanami

Kills all know virus and bacteria, so after a dose, eat yogurt to get the good bacteria back in operation.

Claims using this and another blood cleansing device has cured over 2000 cases of HIV, documented, lab proof.

Hmmmmm , not according to this.

"Currently, there are no evidence-based medical uses for ingested colloidal silver. There are no clinical studies in humans demonstrating effectiveness, and several reports of toxicity.[7] The U.S. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine has issued an advisory indicating that the marketing claims made about colloidal silver are scientifically unsupported, and that the silver content of marketed supplements varies widely and can pose risks to the consumer "

Well , according to Link

Bada :dunno: Bing

The occurrences where the people had turned blue are usually from home made stuff without the proper controls.

I dunno if the stuff is any good, but a lot of people use it who don't change colour. It's been around a long time and people still get sick.

I don't think you drink it, but rather you absorb it through your gums, but I may be confusing it for something.

Remember, we are all ultimately responsible for our health. It is our responsibility to heal ourselves--and not depend on our doctor to heal us. A doctor should always be just an advisor. This is one of the main problems with our healing philosophy in our world. I have been to all kinds of doctors, and most of them have their head up their ass. Most doctors are just interested in making money. Note our recent health care debate in America. It is the "no dollar left behind effort" for our doctors and legal drug pushing industry. LOL.

When it comes to your health, you are in charge. Use you head and try what you think will work. If the cure is almost free then the medical establishment will totally be against it. I have heard of colloidal silver and maybe took it once or twice.

It cracks me up when people laugh about alternative cures, yet non-alternative doctors can do anything up to killing you; and they are seen as a hero. But then again, who said the masses were smart.

All I know is that I have not seen a doctor in over a decade and I feel better (mentally and physically) as each year rolls by in my life.

Archived