Michael Jackson Public Memorial

BadaBing

i also hear he might have a state funeral.

....wtf?

i thought that was normally afforded to a head of state,not a washed up music artist.

watched an interview with some non-entity 'pop star' in the UK he stated that if not for Jackson then music of any kind would not have existed.

i might be wrong but i would have thought that icons like Elvis and the Beatles brought more to the music scene than jackson?

without all those before him he would have been a nobody.

The pedo is dead, can't we just be happy with that, and move on with our lives? I am sure we will be hearing of this asshole for years to come. Odd how people cannot forget the fact that he was a total freak, and most likely a pedo. Fuck him.

CA is always claiming that the state has no money...but now they can afford a funeral for Wacko?

Amazing what OUR FUCKING TAX $$$ can pay for in this shithole by the coast... :elephant:

Fuck MJ and bring on the " real " Circus to Staples.... ;)

Bada :beer: Bing

Part of me thinks the city is hoping its a media circus and it brings in a lot of out-of-towners and they will have a net profit when all is said and done.

BadaBing, nice to see you here buddy. Hope all is well.

Why does it always have to be LA ? Manson , Patty Hearst , serial killers and O.J. :wave: The list goes on and on.

Kinda reminds me of the quote that dude says at the beginning or end of Dragnet , "half baked ideas in sunbaked brains..." :drunk:

BadaBing, nice to see you here buddy. Hope all is well.

Same-same you soccer dude , had to sell that " weekend " home in Mailbu , hard times and all.... ya know ? ;)

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived