Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

Why would you be egotistical about anything that you have mentioned? I am new here but find it interesting to know that there is a ladder rating scale for farangs in Thailand. How many "rungs" up the ladder does one earn for scoring with a "good" girl? Just asking...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have actually dabbled in all the classes but the times when ive been with the 'upper' class it was more by accident than design and i certainly didn't meet them in a bar. what about meeting girls at their work? now when i say 'work' i mean banks, offices etc? has anyone asked out a girl that served them in a bank or retail type shop? i bet it isn't that hard

Well, it depends.

No - it's not that hard asking a girl out who works in a bank or office, but getting them to say "yes" is the hard part - particularly if they don't speak great English and your Thai skills aren't great. :smirk:

Are you looking for a girlfriend, meaningful relationship or just sex??

If you were just looking for sex, would you ask out a girl who served you in a bank or supermarket etc in your home country? Maybe, but not often I would reckon.

Why do it in Thailand when there's so many working girls available and you can get great sex for very cheap money? :dunno:

People forget (not you necessarily DD, just in general), that your average Thai girl in an office or bank is a lot more conservative (obviously) than a working girl in a beer bar or gogo. It's usually going to take a lot more effort to get her into bed if that's what you're after. If you're after a meaningful relationship, and you are prepared to invest the time, effort and work to put in on the girl, then why not ask and see if she says "yes".

If an office/bank girl said "yes" to going out with you they would probably be thinking more along the lines of potential relationship rather than a casual fuck. (Again, most of the time but not always). If you have your wicked way with her and then dump her, it's just going to leave a broken heart, so why do that to someone? Just not nice IMHO. :nono:

And if they know you're only there on holidays for a couple of weeks as opposed to living there, the chances of them going out with you are pretty slim - unless they're just after a casual fling themself, which, as I said, would be rare rather than the norm.

I can see this thread turning into the GTG / BG debate yet again. :doah:

If you have enough money - anything is possible.

If you don't have real lot of money - then visit the bars/gogos like most of the peons/punters here.

If you had a lot of money, I don't think the question would be asked.

Who in their right mind travels half way around the world to find a gal?

Archived